Use your old tires

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Looks like a large side wall is the ticket. Direct water in, keeps moisture in at the top like the top plastic on an earthbox and plenty of drainage.

I found 5 race tires (so far) buried in our pasture as I was clearing brush a couple months ago and the root mass I pulled from them digging them out was impressive. They were locked in there tight.

Great idea, maybe not for the organic crowd but you can't deny that the plant is doing great.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
nah man gonna stick with pp and if i was growing outside wooden beds would be my way to go. not gonna grow my medicine in a petrochemical product.
by the way i meant outside where i have the option to use wooden beds without much hassle, otherwise pp is petrochemical too haha
its much better than old tires but still petrochemical lol

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Looks like a large side wall is the ticket. Direct water in, keeps moisture in at the top like the top plastic on an earthbox and plenty of drainage.

I found 5 race tires (so far) buried in our pasture as I was clearing brush a couple months ago and the root mass I pulled from them digging them out was impressive. They were locked in there tight.

Great idea, maybe not for the organic crowd but you can't deny that the plant is doing great.
Some good old wide Hoosiers would be nice. Head to your local dirt track and you will likely find guys willing to give away their chewed up tires. The wider the better.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Gotta give this a bump for '22. I remember watching a strain hunters in Jamaica and some of the locals used tires too @2:34. That episode had some insane grow spots by the ocean that were coral reefs JAH 🇯🇲

Thank you so so so much for posting this!!!
Beautiful beautiful people sharing the love of cannabis with brothers ❤ ❤❤❤❤❤
Love it!!!