Urine and me.

pHup

Dihydrogen
Buds are forming nice but she's still a bit skinny. Gave her a slightly better spot in the tent and fed her plain RO and molasses just for carb boost back to 1:10 U & H20 next. (I know I said I'd only feed uknowwhat but I aint missing a simply chance to bulk her up)
No noticable smell but she has stinky neighbours and I ate the lower buds and leaves and it has that earthy pungent taste just not as strong as one of neighbours.
👃👅

Attachments

pHup

Dihydrogen
My piss is PRIMO👌
The low light intensity might have its advantages by making her work less and adding the woodash and finely ground eggshell must have helped. (I am defo going to try it with my tomatoes in summer) She's a slow drinker maybe twice a week. Freebies always give a nice suprise!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
This thread still going , My urethra is swollen. My dick in the dirt a pus filled squirt and the plant went into convulsions . Whoaa!!!

pHup

Dihydrogen
No obvious deficiency or excess:D. IMG_20200306_0842536_rewind.jpgIMG_20200306_0842451_rewind.jpgIMG_20200306_0843379_rewind.jpgI've been shunting her here n there to keep a 12/12 (only just) and she ain't misbehaving! Given the strong Orange hash smell she is Tangie x Kosher kush and not the skunk cross. (I popped several diff freebies for testing grow tech)
Modest feed only still 1:10 U/tap.
No Ph check.
Pee in pot + tap water feed plant.
Happy growing

mr_c

Super Active Member
No obvious deficiency or excess:D. View attachment 52145View attachment 52146View attachment 52147I've been shunting her here n there to keep a 12/12 (only just) and she ain't misbehaving! Given the strong Orange hash smell she is Tangie x Kosher kush and not the skunk cross. (I popped several diff freebies for testing grow tech)
Modest feed only still 1:10 U/tap.
No Ph check.
Pee in pot + tap water feed plant.
Happy growing
Amazing!

SitdDownSam

Lol...I had the SitdownSam log in from ledgrowlightforum and.reset my password a while ago and after realised it was SDS and not pHup. Dam my alter ego is blown.
@sfrigon1 she's only small I'll post a pic for scale before chop. I think her small size helps her.

pHup

Dihydrogen
@sfrigon1 she really is a sweet little thing. I recycle all my grow soil by sticking in a composer in my garden for a couple of months so there is plenty of microbial activity. I think the Woodash and finely ground eggshell have been a fine addition for the microbes. Continued the on/off R.O. tap but now will be just R.O.
Many people overlook the general improvement in genetics over the past 20 years means average genetics don't need expensive feeds to get quality results. I will ask a buddy (who shall remain oblivious) to sample the bud after chop n cure. He only smokes high thc organic grown herb. Not to duck with him but just a clear comparison against 'regular' fed organic flower.
Stay safe everybody and if you run out of feed you know what to do🤙

Attachments