Urinal Cake - Thugpug

Jefe De Jefes

Sealed pack of urinal cake. Have receipts. Located in Central Valley - California. PM for details. Local pick up or shipping availableimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Send me a picture with today's date and my ID here on a piece of paper next to the pack and I may just grab it today off ya. I will not pay with Cash App or Venmo though. I will ONLY pay using Paypal's normal payments and not Friends & Family. This way, if you try to fuck me, my ass is covered and it's a peace of mind knowing I am either getting a pack or my money back.

Jefe De Jefes

Send me a picture with today's date and my ID here on a piece of paper next to the pack and I may just grab it today off ya. I will not pay with Cash App or Venmo though. I will ONLY pay using Paypal's normal payments and not Friends & Family. This way, if you try to fuck me, my ass is covered and it's a peace of mind knowing I am either getting a pack or my money back.
I get home approximately 4pm from work , west coast time. I’ll reach out to you then.

Jefe De Jefes

PM sent