URGENT: Biggest WEED News of the Year

Vee

Ancient Member

This week, we will very likely have the first vote to outright end federal marijuana prohibition.
The House Judiciary Committee has posted a markup for HR 3884, the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) Act on Wednesday,
November 20th and they will likely hold a vote on the same day.

This has never happened in the history of our country and it is thanks to all the time and
effort folks have put in for DECADES. The MORE Act isn’t just some half measure either.
It contains many of the important reforms we have always wanted to see at the federal level.
Not only will it remove marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act entirely,
but it will also require federal courts to expunge prior marijuana-related convictions,
provide grants and funding to communities most harmed by our failed war on cannabis consumers,
and finally allow physicians affiliated with the Veterans Administration
to recommend medical cannabis to veterans.

The American people are overwhelmingly on our side and ready to end our failed
prohibitionist policies and lately more and more elected officials are joining them. However,
we NEED your help to get this legislation approved. We cannot allow this opportunity to pass us by,
we need to show members of Congress that their constituents are demanding real change.

CLICK HERE TO SEND A MESSAGE TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE URGING THEIR SUPPORT FOR THE MORE ACT

by Erik Altieri, NORML Executive Director November 18, 2019

We won’t lie, this is HUGE.

sorry if in the wrong place?

Gonejuan

idk how i feel about this. obviously it should have never been illegal in the first place but just look at the states that have legalized. chads in suits fucking up the culture, fucking over the real growers who got us to this point, and pushing warehouse mids. once its federally legal monsanto, syngenta, whoever the fuck, is gonna start patenting plants and fucking gmo shit maybe not, hopefully not. it can be done the right way but idk i doubt it will. super cool about record expungement and repairing communities etc etc but big picture i just dont know how i feel about it.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

This week, we will very likely have the first vote to outright end federal marijuana prohibition.
The House Judiciary Committee has posted a markup for HR 3884, the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) Act on Wednesday,
November 20th and they will likely hold a vote on the same day.

This has never happened in the history of our country and it is thanks to all the time and
effort folks have put in for DECADES. The MORE Act isn’t just some half measure either.
It contains many of the important reforms we have always wanted to see at the federal level.
Not only will it remove marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act entirely,
but it will also require federal courts to expunge prior marijuana-related convictions,
provide grants and funding to communities most harmed by our failed war on cannabis consumers,
and finally allow physicians affiliated with the Veterans Administration
to recommend medical cannabis to veterans.

The American people are overwhelmingly on our side and ready to end our failed
prohibitionist policies and lately more and more elected officials are joining them. However,
we NEED your help to get this legislation approved. We cannot allow this opportunity to pass us by,
we need to show members of Congress that their constituents are demanding real change.

CLICK HERE TO SEND A MESSAGE TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE URGING THEIR SUPPORT FOR THE MORE ACT

by Erik Altieri, NORML Executive Director November 18, 2019

We won’t lie, this is HUGE.

sorry if in the wrong place?
I sent out my letters a few days ago but i certainly not holding my breath that it will get thru the senate. But it's a damn good start.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

By a vote of more than two to one, members of the United States House Judiciary Committee passed legislation, House Bill 3884: The Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) Act.

How did I miss this? LOL

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes and it can still be stalled by proposed amendments wich can send ot back to the house lol, and on a side note monsanto is already gobbling up genetics to patent my local growstore guy was telling me about it, not surprised at all theyll mark everything genetically and say its all theirs, fuck em underground will only grow from it, its not like cucumbers or corn, most of us buy subjectively so mass produced garbage will never have a real place in my opinion 😧😧😧😂😂😂

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yes and it can still be stalled by proposed amendments wich can send ot back to the house lol, and on a side note monsanto is already gobbling up genetics to patent my local growstore guy was telling me about it, not surprised at all theyll mark everything genetically and say its all theirs, fuck em underground will only grow from it, its not like cucumbers or corn, most of us buy subjectively so mass produced garbage will never have a real place in my opinion 😧😧😧😂😂😂
Yea, fuck em! I'll GIVE my shit away to friends and family just so they don't make a dime off of us... it's my weed or no weed from here on out until I die lol