updated

Spondylo Grow

Really Active Member
I dig the site and the layout and features. That is all great, and kudos for working to make the forums better and allowing for feedback from the users.
With that said, I do not dig the new colors, from the way the site looked yesterday to how it looks today. I think it is the high contrast, that is fucking with my eyes. Or the deep green color. Personally, I prefered the softer look the site had originally.

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
I dig the site and the layout and features. That is all great, and kudos for working to make the forums better and allowing for feedback from the users.
With that said, I do not dig the new colors, from the way the site looked yesterday to how it looks today. I think it is the high contrast, that is fucking with my eyes. Or the deep green color. Personally, I prefered the softer look the site had originally.
Well make some tweeks

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
Let me know if this is better

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Light instead of default in preferences will also brighten everything up quite a bit.
and 2nd mention when you pick light instead of default, you can't like anything. Other options are there, but not the like button.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
and the profile icons are not synched with the layout akak they go down halfway thru the filler of the report edit delete quote and reply but no likee, lol

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
It may just be my device.When I am replying or posting a comment. The header(Home Forum What's new etc... falls down into my text box covering up the first sentence of my reply.