uniseal?

Woody

i`m looking to use these, but i have heard good and bad on the uniseal. it is going to be on the passive side of my setup, kinda small compared to some just 1.5". the expense is what i`m looking at, bulkheads run kinda high in price, but mopping up after a leaking seal is not what i call fun. since most of my setups use a seal similar to the uniseal and none have failed me in close to 20 years of hydro growing, but i`m not trying to push my luck either.
so please share your experience good or bad.

Woody

wow! this strange... i was just read your grow thread, almost spooky. lol! that is reassuring to hear. i have used the general hydro seals on just about everything i have, it is basically the same.
on to your garden, love it. it makes a statement for leds. now as for your temps, i would go into a panic if i was in the low 80`s. i add a fan if i go passed the mid 70`s, now i don`t use hoods that helps. i don`t mean to say that your temp is bad, it is just we have different trains of thought. killler garden i off to finish the thread, thanks for the reply.

The uniseals from GHE have worked great for me for many years on both OEM products and DIY adventures.

FYI a scalpel is a very nice tool to use when removing remains after drilling holes...