Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Good. FACKn HOT but all good. Thanks I will ask him. Btw I saw you mention something about lowering p and k for max gene expression? What is that all about?
Well I’m not a scientist but because I’m perpetual I can constantly put theories to the test. I’m open minded but if I haven’t actually tried something I can’t except it as fact.. stubborn I guess. Just ask heisen bout me arguing with him at the farm couple years back saying cobs weren’t the shit 😆. Wait.. don’t ask him.. he’s busy lol.
Anyways I’ve found you can give up a little weight for finer bud if you skip the pk boost.. or reign it in at least. P specifically. Low p = better taste/ less harsh. More colour and character comes out. I’m avoiding massive buds altogether till winter anyways cause it’s pretty tropical here in the summer oddly enough. High humidity + massive nugs = sad uncle
But this is what I ve found testing myself and listening to a friend from the farm who hasn’t made their way here yet.. ease up on that P even on one plant and go hard on another, then smoke test it up 🤙 you’ll see

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I just thought I’d mention for the sake of anyone interested that’s still in dirt.
When I stopped obsessing about weight and started letting plants grow how they want to with minimal intervention, all of a sudden I looked up and realized I’m pulling down what I should be out of my space (gram per watt, gram per sqft etc)
I also never feed over 8-900 ppm max now. But also never water without nutes either. I check my runoff maybe 3 times per plant per cycle and it’s almost always 1000 ish. (Little bit of runoff every watering)
We over complicate things us humans. No wonder the legal weed nerds with their lab coats seldom grow anything worth smoking. Sitting around being bitch ass nerds 😆 poor plants being like “fuck your degrees.. let me live!”

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Well I’m not a scientist but because I’m perpetual I can constantly put theories to the test. I’m open minded but if I haven’t actually tried something I can’t except it as fact.. stubborn I guess. Just ask heisen bout me arguing with him at the farm couple years back saying cobs weren’t the shit 😆. Wait.. don’t ask him.. he’s busy lol.
Anyways I’ve found you can give up a little weight for finer bud if you skip the pk boost.. or reign it in at least. P specifically. Low p = better taste/ less harsh. More colour and character comes out. I’m avoiding massive buds altogether till winter anyways cause it’s pretty tropical here in the summer oddly enough. High humidity + massive nugs = sad uncle
But this is what I ve found testing myself and listening to a friend from the farm who hasn’t made their way here yet.. ease up on that P even on one plant and go hard on another, then smoke test it up 🤙 you’ll see
Thanks man I might try that. Only started experimenting with the pk boosters, really lightly (liquid koolbloom 0-10-10 1/4 dose).

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I just thought I’d mention for the sake of anyone interested that’s still in dirt.
When I stopped obsessing about weight and started letting plants grow how they want to with minimal intervention, all of a sudden I looked up and realized I’m pulling down what I should be out of my space (gram per watt, gram per sqft etc)
I also never feed over 8-900 ppm max now. But also never water without nutes either. I check my runoff maybe 3 times per plant per cycle and it’s almost always 1000 ish. (Little bit of runoff every watering)
We over complicate things us humans. No wonder the legal weed nerds with their lab coats seldom grow anything worth smoking. Sitting around being bitch ass nerds 😆 poor plants being like “fuck your degrees.. let me live!”
Do you flush? How about a couple days in complete darkness, or branch dunked in cold water after harvest as a final flush?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Do you flush? How about a couple days in complete darkness, or branch dunked in cold water after harvest as a final flush?
I barely “flush”
I just get the runoff ppm to around 350-400 last few feeds. Because of the run off every time I don’t need to flush honestly. I never leave just water in the pot ever. Plants like at least a bit of available nutrients at the end of their days. Always have white ash these days and smooth after even 5-7 days in the jars

Texagonian

Outlaw
Amen to that sir! Less is more, just saying. Good genetics and proper environment goes a long way!

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I had to kick my girlfriend out earlier this year and the first thing that came to mind before that argument was even over; turning the room her son was using into my new veg room. She was grateful I helped her move into her new place, and I was grateful to have a new space to play with. Win Win

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
It's looking like @Uncle Romulus growing over here with all of these plants. I still have more I need to squeeze in there too. So these fuckers better mind their P's and Q's and keep their hands to themselves. They have a 1/2 gallon pot to get comfortable in, and that's it. And I don't need any sexy sexing going on either. Any masked males that reveal themselves have one of two fates. 1. Death for looking at my ladies sideways, or 2. they're being sent to the SHU for solitary confinement if they're lucky and I'm in a good mood. These girls are my protected virgins who's flowers will remain intact. And the skanky girls are getting artificially inseminated. So any dudes are just plain S.O.L.
I do keep a lot of plants.. could use some more space