Unbranded Grow

NorthnNuggs

Super Active Member
This is from a seed pack I bought off of Strainly. Unopened and says Freebies on it for $50. The strain says Lemon Tree x (Grape Pie x Cookies and cream). This pic is day 80 from the day the seed cracked opened. Shes a low ryder and slow in the veg stage. She's finally ready for clones. Has some beautiful 11 finger leaves and will be in the flower room in a couple more weeks (no room). She looks on par to be something special so I thought I would post a Flower room watch finish once clones have been takin and she is in flower. Just a pre post flower pic.. Wasted $50? Lets see. 20210822_114452.jpg20210822_114502.jpg20210822_114554.jpg20210822_114731.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
This is from a seed pack I bought off of Strainly. Unopened and says Freebies on it for $50. The strain says Lemon Tree x (Grape Pie x Cookies and cream). This pic is day 80 from the day the seed cracked opened. Shes a low ryder and slow in the veg stage. She's finally ready for clones. Has some beautiful 11 finger leaves and will be in the flower room in a couple more weeks (no room). She looks on par to be something special so I thought I would post a Flower room watch finish once clones have been takin and she is in flower. Just a pre post flower pic.. Wasted $50? Lets see.
She sure looks nice, like she has potential....

NorthnNuggs

Super Active Member
Finally room to Flower. 100 days of veg. Sounds crazy but this baby is mighty slow in the veg department. I stripped some of those monster fan leaves off and can finally see what's underneath. Has potential for lots of nuggs. Took her out of a 2 gallon pot and put her in a 3 gallon. Time is finally ticking to see what she will put out.20210914_162812.jpg