UGC20 Prize Pot Vote

What do we do with this prize pot.

• Award the prizes at the end of this competition.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Roll the prize pot over to the next competition.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Perm

Budtender
Ok, this thing is a different animal than when it started. Do we still award prizes to the top players at the end, or roll the pot over to the 'real' UGC20 that starts when this one ends.

Also, if you guys want a big prize pot, it takes work. I did the whole thing last year, with the help of a few others, but it was a lot of work. I'm busier this year, but I'm not the only one that can send an email to someone asking if they would be interested in contributing to our competition. How it works is they hold on to it until I connect the winner to the prize.
If you need proof or references, hit me up. BigPerm@BigPermGrows.com

F series

Insanely Active Member
I'll be handing off the prizes a few of you sent to me, to perm. If anyone was planning to send anything else to me, please re-label your packages to what ever address Cammie Perm gives you.

I'm undecided, kind of want to roll over prizes, but I don't wanna have like 50 prizes for 3* people in next competition, whenever that is....

No yeah I'm voting for it now, I may never grow again after this comp

*FIFY -Perm

F series

Insanely Active Member
You spelled shouldn't wrong, brah.

should·n't
/ˈSHo͝odnt/

contraction
unpunctuated: shouldnt; modal verb: shouldn't
  1. should not.
Bro legit I was gonna say I'd rather save it for a legit comp, cause only 5 or so would even make it LMFAO. Basically, "if you make it to the end, you'll get something just for participating"

GCG

Dinosaur
No prizes? Then move this shit to the grow journal section because thats all it'll be. A group grow. For tbe record, I wont win shit but WTF there needs to be something. I'll donate a couple sealed packs for this one. Dont care about lights or nutes or anything other than genetics. Surely we can come up with a package of beans for winners and still have big prizes for next comp.
How about a comp where to participate you have to contribute to prize pool.

Big Perm

Budtender
We had a vote on if it was going to be a Harcore or Softcore comp. Results were Softcore. You guys want to bomb out and win prizes?

GCG

Dinosaur
Just think even a "softcore" comp should have something to play for. No way we cant come up with a few packs of beans for prizes. If not no big deal its not like Im going to kill my girls in protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.