Ufc

Who’s gonna win

• Dustin Poirier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

larf

Pretty good fights. I knew Chimaev wasn't got to straight smesh Burns, but I didn't expect it to be such a good back and forth. Too bad it wasn't 5 rounds. The two championship fights felt deflated after that. They were still good, but I was ready for bed. Poor Korean Zombie. He was one of my first favorite fighters when I got back into MMA. He definitely should retire.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm glad I have a way to watch other than pay-per-view. Anyone that drops cash on an event pay attention to where it is being held and at what ELEVATION...

I just made it thrugh all the 278 prelims and so far they go 1/2 to 1 round of action then they hug each other and are too tired to finish a guy that is as tired as them even though they damn near knocked them out.

Maybe the main card pay-per-view is fine, but the numbers don't support it... 2 draws in the mix because the corpse that got the 10-8 in round one and could have had the victory was more tired than the other corpse for the next two and lost them by a strike or a half-ass takedown because the other guy could still breathe a little...

I have a feeling 'fight of the night' bonus is going to someone that knocks the other dude out cold with one blow early in the first round.

Romeo Scragg

Haven't watched yet but I'm really disappointed for Rockhold. They are saying it was altitude/cardio that beat him. He's been a favorite of mine for a long time. I always wanted to see him and Anderson Silva or wanderlei fight in their prime. Luke would have beat the shit out of them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Haven't watched yet but I'm really disappointed for Rockhold. They are saying it was altitude/cardio that beat him. He's been a favorite of mine for a long time. I always wanted to see him and Anderson Silva or wanderlei fight in their prime. Luke would have beat the shit out of them.
Sounds like that's the theme of the night then - UFC 278 - B.Y.O.O. (bring your own oxygen)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No spoilers, but anyone watching the replay the last title fight is good. Both guys were trained at high altitude so it was the only fight where it wasn't a factor.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya free pp v is nice i just got hooked up. Unfortunatly i was working. I P T V is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

WOW Oliveira vs. Makhachev did not go the way I thought it would at all. Makhachev CRACKED him to the ground in the 1st and then pretty much dominated him with his ground game the whole fight. Makhachev=LEGIT

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
random UFC thought. I hate when the ref decides to stand them up. If nothing illegal happened stay the fuck out you camera-hound...

You have two grown-ass people in a cage and one is holding the other down and not doing anything much - then the other adult needs to get the fuck up. Let the crowd boo and the fighters hear it. Let Dana confront them live after the fight and let them know that's not the way to renew a contract? 😜

I just think the ref helping out the person on their back is pretty lame.