Ty's Qb96 with a dropcloth for a tent 200 watts

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I got PM at 60% RH when i started...lol. I wish it would stay there all day long now. The h2o2 PM wash does actually work. The end result is nice clean tasting cannabis.

I learned a lot more from having shit go sideways than from it going right....funny how that works.

There is no free education.

And all of those stupid situations I grew in, and all of the mistakes and problems...glad they happened in the little tents. Now I can look after my rooms better and know what is going on at least 75% of the time !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Jorge Cervantes has a video. I think it is 1 or 2 cups of 3% h202 in luke warm water (3 gallons or so).
For PM not moldy bud..moldy bud is fucked (QWISO is about it if you want to do that).
You take your branches and swirl then around in the water and h202 mixture and the PM will bubble right off. If you dont go crazy you dont lose trichs.
Hang to dry in front of a fan (to get the exess water) and hang to dry in your dryer or whatever.
I did 1 with it and 1 without it (both good plants) to see how it effected taste. The washed product was really good. And the PM was gone from the 1 plant effected.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Damn. Thanks for posting that on my thread. Its good to have a reference. God forbid.
And your right i learn alot from My mistakes. I did 2 days of dark before harvest because I heard,on other forums it helps the plant use up the stoted energy before she dies.
Anyway. I did that and lost a whole 15g headie bud.
Its like getting hit in the nuts and wanting to throw up at the same time.
Lime when I found big balls on my ww from crap king!! Haha what a joke. Man am I glad I foumd this place. O dont feel sorry for people who pay full price at these vendors. If they did a luttle research, join a forum, they would get coupon codes and find out who the real deal producers are.
I can wait to try my Mephisto Genetics! @InfiniteIndo is my dude! Man I love the comradary we have among growers here.
Good vibes.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Awesomesauce for your banner bro. Now your one of the cool kids too!!! 😉💪👍👊
Haha, I'm not usually a dick either, but I have my moments too. Lol. When shit goes down ya do what ya gotta do.
And woe to the doomed souls that poke the beast before the coffee kicks in. Lmfao rofl. 😂😂😂
A few grows ago I had one plant out of three that was so weak to PM. It was the only one affected and it was 2 weeks out from harvest when it came on. It was only forming on random fans so I was spraying and wiping everything with h202 water, and Dr earth fungicide. I'd spray the paper towels and wipe down the leaves both sides. Kept it at bay but had to do a daily check and wipe.
Limped her along to harvest with no further issues. To be safe I trimmed that one up wet and laid out on a screen tray to dry rather than hang the whole plant. Was a good bit of work but led to a successful pm free harvest of those buds.
15670780914042175646839020222081.jpg
All good!
Thanks for letting me become part of the crew!!
It has been a rough week. Those of us in the construction industry know all too well that around this time of year, ya get 2 checks on Friday!
Its almost fall and companies dont hire or start new prijects this late in thr year.
I have killer benefits but it comes with a price. I have to work for the beurocracy atleast 1000 hrs a year to pay for my shit. Right now I am hurting and unemployed. So dont mess with a hungry man who is willing and able to put food on the table but the stars havent aligned in my favor. Hopefully things get better soon.
In the meantime I have my regulars with section 8 housing. Pee uuuuu!!! Urine and grabage infested Apts!! Oh well. Cash is king babayyyyy!!
The girls like there new 2 gallon fabric pots. Just enough media to get a decent harvest in a 4 x 4 x 80. Doing some pheno hunts currently and the a dub is looking stellar. Dont sleep on the lotus though!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Love the cheetah print fly killer. Lmfao. Haha, and I'm messin bro. Lmfao.
I know the end of the year deal from experience. Back in ND come fall time, cause snow and bitter cold were coming soon, it was exactly like that. Finishing up current projects and ramping down for the winter coming. Through the winter it was always alot slower with some dead time, only smaller interior projects being done. Alot of snow removal work though. Those hours sucked ass, 10pm to 6am or similar such. Night time plowing at -40* to -60* below, that's holy shit type cold. Lol.
Boogers freeze in your nose, ya hit a bowl and your lips freeze to the pipe. Lmfao.
I grew up with all of that. Lol
Yup we call it lake effect snow squalls up here.
Ya man. I feel it in the atmosphere around this time every year. Its tough and now comes,the long drive to work everyday. The travel is tougb on a young family. 3 hrs outta My day .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Added the mh 1000 w @50% yesterday, and man do they like it!!1567163170621140193123032613585.jpg
Eent to growbro's and said hey dude. Either we get this shit into flower at your place or I find someone else and take My close to 1000$ worth of gear and beans and nutes and got elsewhere.
Ive had enough. These are ready for flower!!0829191757.jpg
So I got it mostly setup,in 30 minutes.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I feel ya man. When my daughter was still in daycare I'd take her to grandma's every morning and pick her up every night. Its a 52 mile round trip id do twice a day. With traffic id hit that same 3 hr travel time like you got.
Ya just do what ya gotta do for em, and keep on keepin on. 😁
Ya My dad is an alcoholic, my mom passed @ 56 from colon cancer.
Her dad was in a motorcycle accident and is,now blimd from hip surgery that went awry and he is NUTS!!!
But her mom, our mom, is a loving beautiful hippie that is the nurturer of the bunch and ya shes too far away. Same thing like 45 minutes though. So we pay 165 a week or 660$!!!! A month for childcare. Its tough. c'est la vie. Its juat money. .....

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Damn. Thanks for posting that on my thread. Its good to have a reference. God forbid.
And your right i learn alot from My mistakes. I did 2 days of dark before harvest because I heard,on other forums it helps the plant use up the stoted energy before she dies.
Anyway. I did that and lost a whole 15g headie bud.
Its like getting hit in the nuts and wanting to throw up at the same time.
Lime when I found big balls on my ww from crap king!! Haha what a joke. Man am I glad I foumd this place. O dont feel sorry for people who pay full price at these vendors. If they did a luttle research, join a forum, they would get coupon codes and find out who the real deal producers are.
I can wait to try my Mephisto Genetics! @InfiniteIndo is my dude! Man I love the comradary we have among growers here.
Good vibes.
Ya losing sumthing u put in so much time on sucks.. 15 gram bud is 150-200 bucks where im at. If u was gonna throw up over that, imagine me 2 months ago.. 8 hlg QB132'S, Mars hydro leds, and at least 2lbs of dank, loose it all on the day u was planning to harvest..
Then get kicked out of rental home cause of the scene they caused.. Then front page of paper the cowards standing with smiles on faces bragging on the quality of plants they got....😨😨😠. Lol. So ya when u say wanna throw up , i no exactly what u mean..
But thats life.. Hell the way i look at it is im still ahead of them being i only been caught 3 times in 21yrs...lol
But i got my ways , and beleave me il get even.
He who gets the last laugh,
Laughs the best.

But check these pics of my new light. Its pretty badass so far. No ganja being grown yet cause in middle of moving, but give it time and il b back up n going..

Plus a pic of sum that beach sand ive been smoking on for couple weeks now.
Thanks ✌0828192014b.jpg0829190502.jpg0826191604d.jpg0828192020a.jpg0828191202a.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ya losing sumthing u put in so much time on sucks.. 15 gram bud is 150-200 bucks where im at. If u was gonna throw up over that, imagine me 2 months ago.. 8 hlg QB132'S, Mars hydro leds, and at least 2lbs of dank, loose it all on the day u was planning to harvest..
Then get kicked out of rental home cause of the scene they caused.. Then front page of paper the cowards standing with smiles on faces bragging on the quality of plants they got....😨😨😠. Lol. So ya when u say wanna throw up , i no exactly what u mean..
But thats life.. Hell the way i look at it is im still ahead of them being i only been caught 3 times in 21yrs...lol
But i got my ways , and beleave me il get even.
He who gets the last laugh,
Laughs the best.

But check these pics of my new light. Its pretty badass so far. No ganja being grown yet cause in middle of moving, but give it time and il b back up n going..

Plus a pic of sum that beach sand ive been smoking on for couple weeks now.
Thanks ✌View attachment 20010View attachment 20011View attachment 20012View attachment 20013View attachment 20015
What kinda boards are those?
Quando mucho? How much hombre?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Lookin good bro mang! I love how your flipped that fan upside down and attached er to the roof of the tent. Lightning tight
Thanks ingenuity at its finest!
Just went over and hooked up the 3000k boards and they had the dryer going.
It was backing up through the inline 4 hydrofarm exhaust fan and carbon filter.
My question is at the wye connection where it meets the dryer vent, should I put a backflow damper?
Or do ya think when its on 24 7 taking fumes out I wont have that issue?
@Jesselikes2Grow

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Bro. Have u seen my grows?
I have a legit setup. Some shit is going down right now.
Not that I gaf what anyone thinks. They seem to be doing alright for the littlw but of time and space they get.
Oh ya welcome to the forum @vostok
I'm not usually a dick but I havent had my coffee get and congrats on being my 1000 message!
@The Governor , my banner please!?!?!
Thanks! I'm officially a site supporter!!
What a way to make 1 k! lol and............ the upside down fan is tits.

And yes, put a backflow damper. I set up my sis's house and the same thing. That dryer air has a nasty and damp smell. The damper did a good job. Some better laundry scheduling would go far of course.....but that's like talking to a brick. :)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
What a way to make 1 k! lol and............ the upside down fan is tits.

And yes, put a backflow damper. I set up my sis's house and the same thing. That dryer air has a nasty and damp smell. The damper did a good job. Some better laundry scheduling would go far of course.....but that's like talking to a brick. :)
Oh where I do it , mama and i are casual with each other, she smokes. If she didnt it would be no go, as everyine knows happy wife blah blah blah...
Cool thanks ya I'm just getting shit ready and should be g2g by the end of the week.
I just up potted these last week, and started using the big light a raw days ago and MAN are they responding.
Was just doing the weekly cleanup of the space and was noticibg the stalk on my wedding dub in the f and d. Man shea gonna be a biggie, so i topped her. Hahah oh ajd the point was. Thats whybi use silica.
This week during my daily morning smoke sesh i will use tie wire intobthe fabric pots for a lil lst action. BONDAGE!! Thats per schedule, up pot, defoliate, bigger lights, lst, take clones, defoliate for the last time then TO THE BIG SHOWWWWW!!!!!!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
What kinda boards are those?
Quando mucho? How much hombre?
Whats up buddy? These boards are from a company called HGL(HYDRO Grow Lighting).
I was lucky enough to get chance to b one of 5-8 people to test theyre newest models of lights. I do a online journal for them , and 4 me doing so, i get to keep the fixture 4 free..

Each board has 120 rgb diodes and is 50watts. It targets photosynthesis a&b and is a red dominant light. 75% reds, 15% greens, & 10% blues. I had sum aloe plants and another tropical house plant that was healthy but wasnt really growing any longer. After 2 days of 10hrs of light from this hgl light my tropical plant had new shoots starting to form. My aloe plants did the same with new shoots poking out of soil. So im excited to see what i can do with sum ganja plants and my 2 green thumbs..

As far as a price, i got theyre biggest fixture they make at 400watts and measuring 30x32. 8 - 50watt boards on a alum square heatsink thats anadized red. 1 big driver powers all boards that can b mounted on wall. The heat from boards and driver is very close or better than my 8 hlg qb132's. But im not sure id b able to afford to buy this light if i hadta pay 4 this one. Its my only concern with this company is prices but at same time i understand they gotta make a buck for all their costs and risks to try and make it in the market. And from there own words they claim a 30% more quanity than hlg with same or better quality.. Plus the best and longest trial period when u buy a light from them of a 120 day no questions asked return of ur money if ur not happy with its performance.. Plus theyre customer service is quite good too. After they finish production of these xb series lights they wil b adding a bunch of diy options using strips. Ive seen theyre plans with diy options and gotta say theyre alot cheaper and the number of diodes per strip is double or triple of that of what hlg offers in theyre small strips. I will be building a diy fixture for sure when they come out with them. Its on icmag is where i seen info.

All

B4 i really got to build a relationship with them i herd bad things and seen alot of people talkn shit on hgl but they have treated me better than any other company ive dealt with so thats all i can go by and have witnessed to not beleave everything people say bout them cause its been nothing but good vibes so far..

Intially i was supposed to get a xb 140 which is one of smaller lights they make. I told them i can no longer do a side by side test run using theyre xb140 vs 2 qb132's from hlg cause them jack off pigs did a smash n grab to me and took everything i had built up after yrs of building up my lighting for 2 rooms. I thought theyd say to me that they can no longer send me lights cause i couldnt perform their side by side test. But after explaining my loss to them they offerd me their biggest light instead of the smaller xb140. The one they gave me is valued around 6-800 bucks somewhere close to them numbers. But thats what i know homie.. Ur plants look happier with new shoes and the added metal halide. If poss use that metal halide during flower to add trich's on ur ladies. Ive seen it help sum strains and others couldnt tell much difference but worth a try if u can manage the extra heat they throw off. Good luck my friend✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hmm. Good point! If I'm sharing this vent and in blowing out "stinky" air, then whos to say I'm not blowing it through the dryer and back into the house!

Shit dude your a freaking Sherlock Holmes!!!
Inspector gadget was my favorite though. Oh the Saturday morning cartoons and getting your younger sibling to stand and hold the antenna in the one spot with goos reception! On of course a black and white tv, not cause I'm old, just cause my dads a cheap ass and wouldnt buy anything new. And we were pretty broke. My dad claimed to be a painter but all he did was pay guys to work and they qould acrew him over on hrs and he qould end up breaking even.
My mom was the money. She was an insurance rep by day and a superwoman at night. Taking care of three kids and soing accounting and tax prep on the side. I may try to get back into tax prep one day. I could be stellar if I had the discipline to sit in front of the monitor.

Wow , I just copped a half zip from growbro cause I smoked all mine and wow! Alot is to be said for a proper cure! He has more patience than me. And smokes less. Way less hahahahha