Ty's Qb96 with a dropcloth for a tent 200 watts

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Newest run
LVTK x Mimosa run. Around 10, a heathen hammer made it. Long story, its been cold.
1129191927.jpg
Newest light addition for veg - QB96 with a hlg185-54. Around 200 watts in on small board with !!!96!!!! Diodes INCLUDING REDSSSSS!! I can't see em being color blind and all but my plants will notice1129192112_HDR~2.jpg
8 rows of 12. Beautiful addition. Around 130$
@gwheels
@Uncle Romulus
@Jesselikes2Grow
@HydroRed
@thenotsoesoteric hey ya need any testers for grape crosses? I see it on your site. Great deals too. I may be in the before the 2nd of December!!??

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Newest run
LVTK x Mimosa run. Around 10, a heathen hammer made it. Long story, its been cold.
View attachment 32927
Newest light addition for veg - QB96 with a hlg185-54. Around 200 watts in on small board with !!!96!!!! Diodes INCLUDING REDSSSSS!! I can't see em being color blind and all but my plants will noticeView attachment 32929
@gwheels
@Uncle Romulus
@Jesselikes2Grow
@HydroRed
@thenotsoesoteric hey ya need any testers for grape crosses? I see it on your site. Great deals too. I may be in the before the 2nd of December!!??
I got a few grape bubba x lvtk I could get to yeah as a "test" run. I've got one going and it's looking good so far.

Dm me and I'll get you sorted buddy.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Growbro is still learning the methods. I forget this is only his second run with plants in veg.
Dude was drowning em. I think I straightened him out and we are on the same page.
LVTK x Mimosa looking sad but loving the over 500 watts of boards.
The wed dub and GMO cuts are spitting out 5 leaves but not really growing taller.
Seems like the bigger the cut , the bigger the plant. So far anyway...1206191851a_HDR.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Newest run
View attachment 32927
Newest light addition for veg - QB96 with a hlg185-54. Around 200 watts in on small board with !!!96!!!! Diodes INCLUDING REDSSSSS!! I can't see em being color blind and all but my plants will noticeView attachment 32929
@gwheels
@Uncle Romulus
@Jesselikes2Grow
@HydroRed
Nice addition dude. Thst qb96 elite is a bad mofo. It definitely needs to be in flower tent when u got sum at that point. Good grab dude.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ive been slacking. ...
My goid friend @Opie1 and I have come up with a needed addition to,our grows. Uv-C light. We are using screw in type 25 watt Amazon bulbs for 15 each cycle. I am doing 15 before lights out. So far it all seems to be going well.
Some changes I made to my environment:
Due to the long distance of the exhaust line , I added a booster 4 inch to,increase air flow.
I beought an oil radiator closer to keep the nighttime lows above 60. If i could do it ober , I would have the lighra out be during the daytime hours to increase overall twmps during the inter months.
I added said uv light and treated with green cure a total of 3 times early in flower.
I have encouraged my growbro to do some defoiliating to increase air flow.

I started with around 13 or 14 regs and clones so I needed to hunt. While hunting I think the pm came back from low temps, air flow and systemic pm brought in from the clones? The time bedore this the f and d system caused pm. Luckily I took 4 clones, 2 GMO and 2 wed dub. The largest one is the wed DUB, and the bud sites is UNBELIEVABLE! I cut and cut and cut and she keeps trucking. She looked REAL funny at first. I dont think she shot out any 5 leaves but check this out!!0119201905b.jpg

Attachments

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
If u need to adjust your light schedule just keep them in the dark for longer. Instead of coming back on when timer says just keep it off untill the time u want it to come on and leave from 12/12 from there on. Keep them in full dark for longer than 12 hours dark till your at the right time

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The p.m. has subsided and they seem to be taking off!! The frost is gorgeous!! This is tent B under 500 watts of 3k and 4k qb132 and 15 minutea of UV-C every night before lights out. It seems to be working. I have instructed growbro to take it and work it through the plants tips and bottoms in order to illuminate every square inch of tent ajd plants. 2 wed dub, a GMO, and 7 LVTK x mimosa 3thirteen seeds0202201453b.jpg0202201453a.jpg0202201453.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Tent A
7 Dynoberry bites, grape Bubba - Eso Seeds
1 GMO cut from s1 -0201201640.jpg0201201639.jpg HBG
3 sour liver autos - Mephisto
These were started in my mom's stinky basement with a dropcloth for a tent. Call me lucky , but I think we're WINNINGGGGG!!!
WHAT TO DROP NEXT!?!?!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Tent A
7 Dynoberry bites, grape Bubba - Eso Seeds
1 GMO cut from s1 -View attachment 46967View attachment 46968 HBG
3 sour liver autos - Mephisto
These were started in my mom's stinky basement with a dropcloth for a tent. Call me lucky , but I think we're WINNINGGGGG!!!
WHAT TO DROP NEXT!?!?!
Glad to see ur doing ur good with both new tents. Can see constant progress in each one of ur grows.. Keep it up dude!