Ty's Qb96 with a dropcloth for a tent 200 watts

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Lights : 8 - Qb132's in 4k and 3k.

Drivers : 2 - hlg240h1750 about 480w

Environment - Tent 4x4

Medium - coco, perlite, fox farms organic soil

Nutrients - GH flora series, cal mag, silica, mammoth p, and floranectar @50-75% recommended dose for drain to waste coco.

Method - LST, drain to waste in fabric pots of varying sizes. Most 3 to 5 gallon.

GENETICS!!! - HEISENBEANS - BBC , A dub
Lotus x, MAC x Alien Apple Warp,
More to come !!!!
Some seedsman jack herer and bruce banger finishing up pics. These were under my qb's for 12 12 there qhole life. Look at the big main cola holy shit!!0711191800~3.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0713190705_HDR.jpg
Well....3 BBC'S and a few others got eaten by something.
I never should have had them,on the ground but I am always in a rush to get shit done.
I'm just starting them in my garage until,the tent is ready again.
Man I fucked up.
Oh well. Because of the generosity of others I have acquired enough top end genetics to find a pheno for my needs.
Las Vegas Traingle Kush x mimosa - 3 thirteen genetics @HydroRed
Goji OG f2 - eso seed co. @thenotsoesoteric

My life is nuts right now. New baby , remodeling/flipping a house, work, side work, a grow , doing daddy duties, oh and sleep in there somewhere.

I am a general contractor so I do everything. I pride myself in taking chances and pushing the limits of my abilities. Im not afraod of failure, actually I fear it. I have the ability to work, grow. I will make ends meet. I make myself more valuable everyday, because I learn something new everyday.

This is a Journal of my life and my grow. Feel free to post any related pics or memes related to the topic.

Have a great weekend!!
-Ty

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
A couple of my outdoor going. 7'++++!!!!
These just reappeared after a male in the middle foiled the whole grow last year.
This should have Acapulco gold in there somewhere. We ran it 3 years back. Its my old mans stash. He doesnt see well soni defoliate and pull males. Maybe , hopefully help prop em with bamboo if need be. 0713191559a_HDR.jpg0713191559_HDR.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0722191635~2.jpg
My beautiful wife and I created this table along with other artworks when we would drink together in our ypunger years. I jave been holding out on using this as a table because I didnt wanna ruin it, but this is a short term thing until growbro's house is ready for the next showdown0722191741.jpg0722191741b.jpg
MAC x alien apple warp
A dub
Dream lotus cross

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0723191440.jpg
I dropped 4 white widow, 3 super lemon haze , and 2 purple mazars, all autos, into the drink.
I have two leds 240 w each and 2 4" fans and an old hps. So why limit myself to one measly tent! Am I right?!?!?
So I have another growbro interested in starting a few at his place. Yessss!!!!! So here I go.
Next drop will be more photo phire!!! 🔥
Las vegas triangle kush x mimosa
Sour Larry x alien apple warp.
I just figure wth theyre just seedling right. Start em one place end em another. Keep the staggered harvest method.
I start with a few autos, and photos.
Finish the autos, almost, before flipping the switch to 12 12 and adding a few cuts or new photo seedlings.
Hopefully by that point I will have some solid genetics in tent to work off of. I'm,not,ready for the breeding,side yet, although I am contemplating running a couple,of the autos outside until,weather permits and bring em in at night if they take to,long to finish.
Man I,love my life some days. I feel blessed today. We've all got angels. Somedays its hard to tell. But theyre there. Thanks fam.0723191440.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yahoo 12 12 from seed 4 plants is a whopping hp!!! I had to split it with the growbro but damnnnnn. We did aight!!!
0725191816a.jpg0725191819a~2.jpg
Then the bad. The learning curve of havinga growbro. We let these hang for 2 weeks with just exhaust fan sucking through a scrubber Nd the air flow couldnt penetrate the Jack herer. The bruce bamger did good though. Just one main cola we lost. Oh well0725191814_HDR.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
HELLO EVERYONE
I just got a 4x4 tent and I am looking into buying this cob led
its a cobx6 1800 watt draws 295watt
luminous flux is 18000 lm would this be a over kill
for a 4x4 tent I am new to led and the price is right
for $99.00 bucks on ebay any input would be greatful
thanks in advance ✌💪
For 99$ I wanna say probably not 300 watts but post a link

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
For 99$ I wanna say probably not 300 watts but post a link
Specifications

• Product: LED grow light
  • Shell color: White
  • Model: COB X6 1800W
  • Surface material: Anti-oxidation aluminum
  • LED type: 300W integrated LED
  • LED quantity: 6Pcs
  • Power: 1800W
  • Input voltage: AC 85V-265V
  • Frequency: 50-60 Hz
  • Luminous flux: 18000 lm
  • Actual power consumption: 295W
  • Waterproof: No
  • LED lifetime: 50000 Hrs
  • Power cable length: 1.5 m (5 ft)
  • Working environment: -20~40 ℃, 45%~90%RH
  • Suggest distance above plants: 1.2-1.8 m (3.94-5.91 ft)
  • Coverage area: 1.52x1.6 m (5x5.4 ft) (The lighting area and the height are changeable according to different plants and environments)
  • Package size: 49x26x12 cm (19.29x10.24x4.72 inch)
  • Gross weight: 3.81 kg (8.4 lbs)

Attachments