TRIMMER MACHINE!!!

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Ive done before my only problem is the usless fans get mixed up with sugar leaves . And when i used my bowl trimmer on dry product it massacres it . I rarely use that 400 waste of loot.

Have you guys seen this it goes on any lid self burping.

View attachment 572

300 u.s. i believe . I guess if i was made of money.
The reviews on this item are pretty bad, a lot of defective pieces and really poor customer support for $279.00 on amazon

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Don't know if this is the same deal as a food dehydrator is. Sounds exactly the same, exactly. But my bro who does med grows tried a drier thing like that and a food dehydrator, expensive ones, and said it killed his cures. Dried it too fast he said and made it harsh and coughy. Maybe this ones different and works good, I dunno. Just thought I'd add that info as food for pot thought.
That’s what I was thinking too I talked to the rep to see if they offer any guarantee and that was a negative no guarantee

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
Have any of you guys seen or used this product. I seen it advertised on riu. Little pricey and not sure if it would work that great? https://myherbsnow.com/
You can do a DIY curing bucket for short money with a Inkbird temp/humidity controller, fan and a bug out bucket. It would save a few $ over the herbsnow.

Part 4 of a five part series here:

This guy does a good presentation with a lot of explanation on build, setup, goals and results.

Waxman420

I guess you would still have to move the buds a bit. I try not to touch or move my stuff too much.

The first big outdoor crop i dried on metal window screens over bristol board. Was blown away at the heads i collected. Then shaking the dry jars to move shit around. Buy the time it was bagged 20-30% of the heads were missing.

Side note same topic lots of tom foolery stuff happening out west checked out some BC this week brought my loupe damn near all the heads had been shaken off somehow . It still had moisture smelled decent almost fooled me this time .
Im pretty knowledgeble i know lots of extraction done damn near everything but how the heck can you get the crystal heads off the middle of a golfball size sticky bud?

Only thing i could come up with was dry too much freeze it and vibrate. then rehyrdate it. Seems like alot of work and would make it smell like shit. This stuff comes in by the shitload and has all recent canadian commercial names . Ie og ,pink, rs, chemo ect

What about this
Inkbird IHC-200 Humidity Controller Pre-Wired AC 110V-240V + Sensor Us Plug
Just need to figure out how to get air in and out and stay sealed when not powered. just an idea.
Use pc fans for intake and exhaust, hook them up to a power supply conneted to that rh controller. Place those pc fans on a sealed tote and you have yourself a controlled enviroment.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
watching a guy do wet and dry trims on IG with some machine looked like vent blades on a fan. I now see why the commersh that makes it to the area looks like it does. This cat was rubbing the buds along the fan blades and it was trimming leaves, but its obvious he was rubbing hard to get as many glands as he could off, and most he wet trimmed more than dry, now I see why. If it was wet, you'd get most of the glands with the trimmings, dry trim you'd almost get em all, heck maybe they doin it both ways before it goes out the door, but 300 an oz herb that has 1/4 the trich head glands remaining is a joke, lol, but you gotta admire the tenacity and greediness of the cash croppers, lol.