TRIMMER MACHINE!!!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
OK guys, I need a m@^#%$*$^&# trimmer! I can't do this shit! I'm so god dam mad, I'm about ready to turn half my harvest into wax! there so dam much to trim, and I'm way to lazy for this amount! and I harvest again tomorrow!

so what you guys got for me, Ive looked up bowl trimmers, my boss on the hemp farm has some big ass trimmer, I think it destroys buds tho! man someone plz help me! I've still got probably more than dam pound to trim! and as I said, I've got 5 more ladies coming down tomorrow! sadly I had to go ahead and jar up my buds un trimmed, just bc i didn't want them to dry out too much!

ps, I did trim all the nicest and prettiest nugs, lolCM190313-180136002.jpg

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
OK guys, I need a m@^#%$*$^&# trimmer! I can't do this shit! I'm so god dam mad, I'm about ready to turn half my harvest into wax! there so dam much to trim, and I'm way to lazy for this amount! and I harvest again tomorrow!

so what you guys got for me, Ive looked up bowl trimmers, my boss on the hemp farm has some big ass trimmer, I think it destroys buds tho! man someone plz help me! I've still got probably more than dam pound to trim! and as I said, I've got 5 more ladies coming down tomorrow! sadly I had to go ahead and jar up my buds un trimmed, just bc i didn't want them to dry out too much!

ps, I did trim all the nicest and prettiest nugs, lolView attachment 455
I've tried most trimmers and came to the realization they wreck the buds. I pay help and do about a pound in 4 hours with one person. Also, I store what is not trimmed but dried in 5 gallon buckets with "gamma seal" lids. Throw a couple 58 percent boveda humidity packs in each one. Good to go. Buys you all the time you need.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I've tried most trimmers and came to the realization they wreck the buds. I pay help and do about a pound in 4 hours with one person. Also. I store what is not trimmed but dried in 5 gallon buckets with "gamma seal" lids. Throw a couple 58 percent humidity packs in each one. Good to go. Buys you all the time you need.
funny you say that, I had a similar idea, to try and buy myself some time! sadly I only have the small 62% bovedia packs! and I had some 1g big glass jars, I sealed up whole 6"-8" branches and threw a pack! I wish I had some of the big packs, but I'm making do with what I have!

and sad thing I did "try" to hire someone to trim, and dude flat out destroyed my shit! worst than I've ever seen any machine trimmer do ever! it literally almost made me flip my shit on dude! he's a good friend and I think he was really trying, but to see my hard work destroyed! man it broke my heart! so idk what to do, I hate trimming with a passion!CM190314-035139001.jpg

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
I bought a 12 pack of the 67 gram. Lasts me over a year. Even brings back over dried bud with a bit of time. Gamma lids are not cheap. But you only buy them once. Total seal.

Just checked. 7 bucks now on amazon. I paid 15 when I bought mine.

Last edited:

Waxman420

Remove fans before chop then , Ive dried and cured untrimmed branches in buckets. Trim them when you get around to it. Or ..

untrimmed is gaining popularity. Little extra protection for the diamonds. Take 10g trim it and get the idea of how much extra to give people.

Not what you wanted to hear but cmon its only an elbow. Approx 2 zips a night only take ya 2 weeks.

Imagine sorting seeds from 50 plants. Or crushing it in the corn and having 50# to do

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Remove fans before chop then , Ive dried and cured untrimmed branches in buckets. Trim them when you get around to it. Or ..

untrimmed is gaining popularity. Little extra protection for the diamonds. Take 10g trim it and get the idea of how much extra to give people.

Not what you wanted to hear but cmon its only an elbow. Approx 2 zips a night only take ya 2 weeks.

Imagine sorting seeds from 50 plants. Or crushing it in the corn and having 50# to do
I actually do trim off my fan leaves at chop, also anything that may be dead or really yellow! I usually only keep the sugar leaf! also since some of the strains I'm growing have trics on the fan leaves, I usually just chop off what doesn't have the frost!

that way when I do trim, everything other than the stalk gets saved for w.e. I plan to run!

but for some reason I was thinking if I left it to cure while untrimmed it would have some negative effect in some type of way? maybe extra chlorophyll or something? your saying it does nothing???

Here is my sop and it has given me the best cured buds I've seen up here in New England no one up here cures and dries properly and the bud does not become its full potential.

I chop my whole plant and leave every single leaf on the plant and I hang it and dry it in the basement over the course of two weeks until it finally reaches about 60% humidity. I drop the dehumidifier in the basement 1 RH percentage point every day or two until it reaches 60% after 2 weeks. I've tried culling all of the big fan leaves ahead of time before hanging to dry and this causes a significant quickening of the dry process which in turn Fucks up the cure. Even when the exact same process is done stripping the plant ahead of the dry changes the drying process enough to where you can easily tell. After the two-week point I bucked all of the buds down into airtight Ziploc totes I think they are 30 or 50 liter if you do a proper dry then the cure process is ultra simple after I've bucked all the buds into their airtight totes. it only takes about a week with a daily burp to cure and equalize the humidity within the bud to the outside of the bud. Only after I've fully dried and cured do I throw the buds into the greenbroz or triminator dry trimmer for 5 to 10 minutes. This is enough to get the buds around 75% trimmed and it's very gentle on the buds we then go over all the buds by hand to clean them up. This allows my wife and I to run through 20 or 30 lbs in a few days versus taking us a full day each per pound to fully hand trim. The buds are indistinguishable from hand trimmed.

Last edited:

Waxman420

Here is my sop and it has given me the best cured buds I've seen up here in New England no one up here cures and dries properly and the bud does not become its full potential.

I chop my whole plant and leave every single leaf on the plant and I hang it and dry it in the basement over the course of two weeks until it finally reaches about 60% humidity. I drop the dehumidifier in the basement 1 RH percentage point every day or two until it reaches 60% after 2 weeks. I've tried culling all of the big fan leaves ahead of time before hanging to dry and this causes a significant quickening of the dry process which in turn Fucks up the cure. Even when the exact same process is done stripping the plant ahead of the dry changes the drying process enough to where you can easily tell. After the two-week point I bucked all of the buds down into airtight Ziploc totes I think they are 30 or 50 liter if you do a proper dry then the cure process is ultra simple after I've bucked all the buds into their airtight totes. it only takes about a week with a daily burp to cure and equalize the humidity within the bud to the outside of the bud. Only after I've fully dried and cured do I throw the buds into the greenbroz or triminator dry trimmer for 5 to 10 minutes. This is enough to get the buds around 75% trimmed and it's very gentle on the buds we then go over all the buds by hand to clean them up. This allows my wife and I to run through 20 or 30 lbs in a few days versus taking us a full day each per pound to fully hand trim. The buds are indistinguishable from hand trimmed.
Ive done before my only problem is the usless fans get mixed up with sugar leaves . And when i used my bowl trimmer on dry product it massacres it . I rarely use that 400 waste of loot.

Have you guys seen this it goes on any lid self burping.

Automated-Programable-Curing-System-copy-1.png

300 u.s. i believe . I guess if i was made of money.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I've tried most trimmers and came to the realization they wreck the buds. I pay help and do about a pound in 4 hours with one person. Also, I store what is not trimmed but dried in 5 gallon buckets with "gamma seal" lids. Throw a couple 58 percent boveda humidity packs in each one. Good to go. Buys you all the time you need.
You must be a trimming GOD.
It takes me about 8 hours to trim and process a pound of weed.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Ive done before my only problem is the usless fans get mixed up with sugar leaves . And when i used my bowl trimmer on dry product it massacres it . I rarely use that 400 waste of loot.

View attachment 572

I have seen this advertised but did not want to spend the money. Would love to reverse engineer this.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
funny you say that, I had a similar idea, to try and buy myself some time! sadly I only have the small 62% bovedia packs! and I had some 1g big glass jars, I sealed up whole 6"-8" branches and threw a pack! I wish I had some of the big packs, but I'm making do with what I have!

and sad thing I did "try" to hire someone to trim, and dude flat out destroyed my shit! worst than I've ever seen any machine trimmer do ever! it literally almost made me flip my shit on dude! he's a good friend and I think he was really trying, but to see my hard work destroyed! man it broke my heart! so idk what to do, I hate trimming with a passion!View attachment 456
Damn son you dont waste nothing huh. Stems and all get jarred out. Haha must be some good stuff

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a trimpro and centurian.

I can do way more per hr with the trimpro. But I'm kinda fast anyways.

It all depends on how you want your own buds to look. I want it to be done as fast as possible really don't care about it being perfectly manicured. Nobody wants to pay for a hand trimmed bud around here they just want cheap bud that looks decent.

I can cut fan leaves off and buck buds into 5 gal buckets and run them through the trim pro and do a LOT in just a couple of hours.

It's when you cure it properly it's gonna take much longer because theirs gonna be a lot more hand trimming involved.

It really depends on your goals.
I have bud I market as just general generic bud that's usually my low grade stuff (outside in greenhouse, lower branches on inside grows etc) my higher grade stuff I take care of better and hand trim it but it's gonna be 2x higher in price and I'll tell whoever is buying what it is, Chem 4, Trainwreck, gorilla cookies etc.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER

View attachment 572

What about this
Inkbird IHC-200 Humidity Controller Pre-Wired AC 110V-240V + Sensor Us Plug
Just need to figure out how to get air in and out and stay sealed when not powered. just an idea.

Attachments