Trigger discipline

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I have two plants that have a "golden glow" and another three that are just starting to get that "shine" but found a thumb sized bud with a tiny bit of rot. I cut the branch off but am now considering chopping that whole group together.

Wash station ready.
20211001_120552.jpg

How do/have you guys come to an answer?

Here are the factors that make it chewy for me. Next three days projection is scattered showers throughout the day and possible thunderstorms at night. 70° day /50° night 3 day temp average then no rain the following week.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
If your tricomes aren't ready all that work this season is at stake either way. I vote to keep them going tarp them up and keep tabs on the weather don't water at night and check the soil with a moisture meter sometimes it could be systemic in the roots.

I'm in the same boat had .5" hailstorm last week and 93% humidity for 3 days afterwards and the moths are peppering my plants nighly with eggs so I needed to keep the BT going and noticed a little PM. The spores are really what you need to contain so chop the affected areas out and H202 the plants to kill the spores. There is also a milk solution that supposedly works too if you want to save more bud but I think it's best to get rid of it.