Transforming a 12 X 16 building, into a indoor garden, FK TENTS lol

This is a project we will be working on very soon, this indoor garden will be lined with C02 producing edible mushrooms, veggies and herbs, we are carpenters, so we will be starting with the addition of a cieling and insulation for the up coming cold winter.
Also plan on having a 10 X 10 raised bed filled with living soil!😁 and DANK ASS GENETICS pumping thru thier hahaha.

Ill keep you all posted.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
This is a project we will be working on very soon, this indoor garden will be lined with C02 producing edible mushrooms, veggies and herbs, we are carpenters, so we will be starting with the addition of a cieling and insulation for the up coming cold winter.
Also plan on having a 10 X 10 raised bed filled with living soil!😁 and DANK ASS GENETICS pumping thru thier hahaha.

Ill keep you all posted.
Not sure if your building has concrete floor or not if you can insulate the floor my 10Xx12 is on skids I kick myself every winter for not insulating my floors there is a covered 8x8 deck attached plus underground power a few dollars of spray foam would be priceless when it's -20F condensation forms where floor meets wall in flower room...

Not sure if your building has concrete floor or not if you can insulate the floor my 10Xx12 is on skids I kick myself every winter for not insulating my floors there is a covered 8x8 deck attached plus underground power a few dollars of spray foam would be priceless when it's -20F condensation forms where floor meets wall in flower room...
Yes sir, Gladly we alredy installed a concrete floor, and sorry for not updating every1, we started cleaning stuff out and built a whole wrap around bench in the building for our veg system. Its gonna be sweet.
Gonna make it a 12 X 6 flowering room in this building.