Indica: 15%

Sativa: 85%

Indoor/Outdoor: Both

Yield: Heavy

Flower Time (indoors): 56-60 days

Growth Stature: Tall

Phenotypic Variation: Medium

Common Terpene Profile Characteristics: Ammonia, citrus, sweet

Additional Notes: A raging sativa. This one is sure to lift you to another level.

Cabl3t3ch

4 ghost rider regular and 1 diesel train broke ground. Orange blossom waiting to see leaves soon
Orange blossom express broke ground . All are under 2 67K fluorescent lights. Tallest about an inch shortest about 1/4 inch. Will be in solo cups until I see true sun leaves reach outer edge is cups. Then transplant. When to switch to blurples? Have vipraspectra 450’s worked good last 2 cycles

Cabl3t3ch

Orange blossom express broke ground . All are under 2 67K fluorescent lights. Tallest about an inch shortest about 1/4 inch. Will be in solo cups until I see true sun leaves reach outer edge is cups. Then transplant. When to switch to blurples? Have vipraspectra 450’s worked good last 2 cycles
All seeds have broken ground and some are getting leggy so fan has been added as usual.

4/24/20 5:15AM 49 percent humidity 64 degrees

5:20PM 45 percent humidity 70 degrees. Orange blossom express leaves not open yet plant has some height.

April 26 5AM 44 percent humidity 68 degrees will need to water soon.

Legginess looks to be under control with use of fan.

April 27 45 percent humidity 70 degrees

Diesel train is fastest growing with orange blossom express being the slowest.

April 27 4:30AM 44 percent humidity 64 degrees. Still a little leggy. Fan was too strong I think so moved dan back and up a bit.

5:00PM moved fan back a little and put cups in green container for drainage. Some plants are too tall and leggy.

4/29/20 6:00AM 49 percent humidity 64 degrees plants look ok took out of green box for air flow.

5:29 PM 43 percent humidity 75 degrees all look good got some nice leaf growth first set of true leaves nice and wide. Not to the edge of the cup yet though. Will need to water in AM.

Will wait for sets of true leaves then consider transplanting and change lights at some point sooner than later

Cabl3t3ch

Sorry for the late reply. Currently in 12/12 as of May 24 all GR are female. So original plan is a wash. Making lemons with lemon aid have 1 clearwater genetics MB15xMT that was told was feminized turns out not to be only one I planted is male so now hopefully will get seeds of everything. Won’t be Trainwreck when I’m done but should be interesting none the less

Cabl3t3ch

Ended up with huge amount of DTxMB15MT, OBxMB15MT, GRxMB15MT and OCxMB15MT (Orange Cookie Chem from Freeworld Genetics)
As of yet haven’t ran any of the new beans.