Tokin’ Tunes

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
The song had nothing to do with it, but the Weezer "perfect situation" video is the story of Van Halen getting rid of Diamond Dave ;)

The green M&M's I one clue.
I grew up in Dallas Texas, my best friends dad was a big shot at Reunion Arena there. We could get tickets to anything that came through. General, or floor, we could get enough to take about ten or fifteen friends. Back stage we could each take one friend, (always a chick) a lot of time, the bands would have party's back at the hotel and we would get invited. Partied with a lot of these guys. I was only 16 or 17 but I always had the good smoke 🤫😛

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
I never was a fan of journey, girlfriend at the time wanted to see them. But I swear, of all the people I ever met, Neal Schon was the coolest mf ever, Perry, and Roth were the worst. Never met Hagar, but he seemed cool.

Venus

Water boy

Yeah, I don't have time to sit and watch something, (I actually do, but I'd rather not) I can put some music on, and go about the "work" I need to get done. I spend a lot of time alone, (by choice) music keeps my mind preoccupied.
i loved skid row. Mainly because Sebastian Bach was sooo hot!!

(Funny coincidence, my sons name happens to be Sebastian:oops:)

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
i loved skid row. Mainly because Sebastian Bach was sooo hot!!

(Funny coincidence, my sons name happens to be Sebastian:oops:)
Poor guy didn't age well though. It's a hard life and usually takes its toll. This was the song that was playing when my grandson was born, so I always think of him when I hear it 😍