Tito's garden

TitoM

Super Active Member
Hi everyone and welcome to my garden this will be a place where I show what I'm growing. I only grow for myself so I don't do many plants at a time but I do like to have a good variety. full disclaimer I have a busy life I have 4 boys and a full-time job so my girls don't get as much attention as they should.
Here they r a few weeks into flower20190314_203704.jpg

TitoM

Super Active Member
Update time! I have been fighting wat I think is cal r mag dif on 2 of my girls one is gmo x swazey #3 and it looks like winter solstice is starting too( I'm using ro water) . I have been adding a little extra cal-mag with every watering haven't really notice any difference yet. Am about 5ish weeks into 12/12. First is gmo x swazey #3 second pic is winter solstice last is gmo x swazey #2 this one is loving life20190320_185026.jpg20190320_182029.jpg20190320_182043.jpg

TitoM

Super Active Member
So it been a while since I showed you guys my girls this has not been a very good run. been having too much work getting my outdoor Garden prepped and to make things worse I introduced some bugs into my indoor garden. so I went out and bought a bunch of ladybugs hopefully that works cuz it's too late to spray now. I do have 2 of the mimosa f2 up above ground!
This is winter solstice just packing it on
20190405_194511.jpggmo x swazey #1
20190407_074100.jpggmo x swazey #2
20190407_074115.jpggmo x swazey #3
20190407_074140.jpg
Like I said this girl's been suffering a bit more than usual iv been super busy haven't had much time to take care of them r keep this journal update for that matter.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Lower your room temps under 78*F will help make the environment not so pleasurable to the spider mites and should help slow reproduction.
Have you noticed any difference at all since the introduction of the lady bugs?
If you feel the need to go chemical warfare, you could try Azatrol.

TitoM

Super Active Member
Lower your room temps under 78*F will help make the environment not so pleasurable to the spider mites and should help slow reproduction.
Have you noticed any difference at all since the introduction of the lady bugs?
If you feel the need to go chemical warfare, you could try Azatrol.
thanks red for taking the time to help me out I'm going to get some more ladybugs I'm trying to avoid spraying anyting that's not organic just cuz I'm so late in flower but if the ladybugs don't help it's time to go to plan B

TitoM

Super Active Member
Chop chop gmo x swazey #1 n #2 at just over 9 weeks let this be a lesson to everyone when you're cleaning up your garden Outdoors change your clothes before you work in your indoor Garden. I know dumbass !! I push them as far as I could but dam bugs I'm going to attempt to Reveg them

Attachments

TitoM

Super Active Member
Damn, that sucks. Sorry that you have to go through that. Hopefully they havent made a home in your soil and stsy away from the rest of your garden
I'm not too worried about it these are in small pots. im still waiting on them to show sex. The great outdoors I spray them with some Garden safe insecticide that should be good for now. I'll spray them again next week.