Tips on translating

GreenGrower

I’ve transplanted from cup to pot before but the roots were busting out like this.
I’m worried removing the pot is gonna destroy the roots. (Edit: I meant to put this in indoor growing lol)D1524592-4A8A-4E53-BC16-71B532DDAAFF.jpeg

Last edited:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
It should be fine to take the pot off. I would scrap the root tips off the outside of the pot before removing the pot to make the roots pull through easily. If you don't want to remove the pot just place it into a bigger pot with fresh dirt. The fresh dirt around the outside of the fabric pot will give the roots somewhere to grow and help the roots rip through the old fabric pot good luck.

Last edited:

GreenGrower

Update: right after posting this my power was shut off because of a suspected illegal grow op. Even tho I was in the right, I’m still jumping through hoops and to get my power turned back on and all the plants died… it’s very painful but I’ll be back hopefully o_O

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Update: right after posting this my power was shut off because of a suspected illegal grow op. Even tho I was in the right, I’m still jumping through hoops and to get my power turned back on and all the plants died… it’s very painful but I’ll be back hopefully o_O
So you got snitched on or your drawing thousands of watts more than the average person? Maybe a neighbor. Be careful and good luck.

GreenGrower

So you got snitched on or your drawing thousands of watts more than the average person? Maybe a neighbor. Be careful and good luck.
Yep my neighbor must be anti weed even tho it’s legal over here they can report you for your weed smoke going into their property. I guess any and all cannabis odor needs to be contained. (Cops told me this)
Lol the power company didn’t care as long as they get paid.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yep my neighbor must be anti weed even tho it’s legal over here they can report you for your weed smoke going into their property. I guess any and all cannabis odor needs to be contained.
Lol the power company didn’t care as long as they get paid.
How is it even legal for them to kill the electricity when they only suspect an illegal grow? Electrical service is considered a life safety utility and it usually takes a lot for it to get shut off in a lot of states.

GreenGrower

How is it even legal for them to kill the electricity when they only suspect an illegal grow? Electrical service is considered a life safety utility and it usually takes a lot for it to get shut off in a lot of states.
I feel taken advantage of honestly but it’s hard for me to fight due to illnesses.
The illegal grow ops over here are out of control and damaging the grid so I get it but this feels like discrimination due to my city.
The funny thing now is they oked future growing

Wendel

I feel taken advantage of honestly but it’s hard for me to fight due to illnesses.
The illegal grow ops over here are out of control and damaging the grid so I get it but this feels like discrimination due to my city.
The funny thing now is they oked future growing
Yeah, I think it's time for a lawyer. You have the right to compensation here, based on what you have said here. 😉

larf

That's horrible. Sorry to hear, man.