Time Out Stool.

larf

I'm not in Timeout. Just saw that episode last night waiting for the ChilLed offer, and thought that clip belonged in here.
That deal was bias towards west coasters. I didn't even attempt to stay up. Apparently the site crashed and pissed off everyone who tried. Some were saying that the whole thing was planned and part of a marketing campaign.

That deal was bias towards west coasters. I didn't even attempt to stay up. Apparently the site crashed and pissed off everyone who tried. Some were saying that the whole thing was planned and part of a marketing campaign.
Ya that sucked ass. I made it a point to stay up late last night, even though I'm up at 2:00am anyways most days. Had everything ready and was signed in. I decided I'd have a better chance trying to get the 5 vs the 6 so I was waiting on that page, and then right at 2:22 their site crashed. I waited and kept trying until 3 something and then said fuck it. And sent them an email.

They did one today at 2:22pm with all 6 I guess, but last night I was pretty disappointed, so I wasn't too tempted to try again today. Fuckers.

larf

Ya that sucked ass. I made it a point to stay up late last night, even though I'm up at 2:00am anyways most days. Had everything ready and was signed in. I decided I'd have a better chance trying to get the 5 vs the 6 so I was waiting on that page, and then right at 2:22 their site crashed. I waited and kept trying until 3 something and then said fuck it. And sent them an email.

They did one today at 2:22pm with all 6 I guess, but last night I was pretty disappointed, so I wasn't too tempted to try again today. Fuckers.
I couldn't find the page today because they took down the banner link. Oh well. They are really nice lights though. I was watching a video on one of the Ultras and they really didn't need to be turned up past 300 or so watts. That nuts. They are wildly expensive though. I feel like making the investment would be a bad idea because they will be copied in the next year or two. I also saw that Spectrum King is putting out a new model for the first time in forever. Buying LEDs is like buying a computer at this point. The moment the transaction is approved the thing becomes obsolete.