Thunderfudge Genetics

gezzel

Here are a few shots I took last grow. SLLP #9 It was only my 2nd grow, and one plant was my first hydro run ever so nothing too impressive, but there's good shit to be found.
View attachment 4424View attachment 4425View attachment 4426View attachment 4427View attachment 4428

Here's a SLLP I got going now. Just flipped it. View attachment 4429
yea i've only heard good stuff i was waiting a few months for the restock on the sllp. i got the sllp9 as well but decided to do the sllp4s first cause new release.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Karma Genetics said to check out Thunderfudge on the pot cast. Def interested in some of the Larry crosses. That SLLP sounds right up my alley. nice job

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
How is she on yield? U do sog right?
Scrog actually. My first time doing one. I think my yield suffered because my EC meter broke tho. The sllp 4 should definitely yield more than 9. The buds are literally almost twice as big.

I had one cut of 9 I ran and got 2.75 oz. from it. That leaves me with 5 plants left of sllp 4 in my scrog. My low estimate is 3.5 zips each.

Overall, i'm thinking at least 20 oz. out of these 6 plants. Hopefully more. I ran them under a gavita 6/750 de.

Definitely learned a lot tho, and got some adjustments to make...