This way to the Orgi.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I'm a cat that digs flavorful, potent weed, good vibes and righteous folk. I'm the purveyor of Brisco's Bargain Beans, which retails inexpensive crosses and testers through DC Seed Exchange. I'm also the frustrated guy that's sent @Heisenbeans seeds that could make him a legend if he'd run a few. 👳‍♀️ Good to see many of the good guys on this site.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm a cat that digs flavorful, potent weed, good vibes and righteous folk. I'm the purveyor of Briscos Bargain Beans, which retails inexpensive crosses and testers through DC Seed Exchange. I'm also the frustrated guy that's sent @Heisenbeans seeds that could make him a legend if he'd run a few. 👳‍♀️ Good to see many of the good guys on this site.
Haha a legend

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I'm a cat that digs flavorful, potent weed, good vibes and righteous folk. I'm the purveyor of Brisco's Bargain Beans, which retails inexpensive crosses and testers through DC Seed Exchange. I'm also the frustrated guy that's sent @Heisenbeans seeds that could make him a legend if he'd run a few. 👳‍♀️ Good to see many of the good guys on this site.
I'm glad to see you made it here buddy! we almost have the entire old crew back! lol, so many of the same guys! really happy most kept their names the same!