This seems like a good place to start

printer

Super Active Member
I had a few plants outdoors and when I was harvesting the one IT WAS FULL OF SEEDS!!!

Oh well, might as well collect them. Popped a bunch, we will see what the father might have been. I didn't know anyone else was growing in the neighborhood. Those are in the the fun and games drawer. The real reason I want to collect some seeds is because I have root aphids. And I can't get rid off them. I threw some flowering plants out in the snow because they were full of them. Part of the problem was they were Monster Cropped and they were just a mass of vegetation that at least the bugs could hide in. Sprayed them and eventually a few became many. So I want to stop growing and after a month start again.

But I don't want to buy more seeds. I think I spent more on seeds than if I just bought my own weed. But if I get a good crop next I should be even. I am a medical marijuana patient and am mainly interested in a strong CBD strain rather than THC. I have two strains that I have grown with limited success, I am also new at it. I am hoping to continue the lineage of each and also try a cross between them. I had more luck growing the one, the other one has a nice flavor to it. Would be nice to have them meet in the middle.

So generally I want to take care of my pain requirements, after that it might be fun growing for something that is a little more fun.

printer

inthetrees

Welcome :)

Shitty dicks about the RA's. I fought the RA's....but the RA's won. Your right on shutting down for a month... that's the only way to end them honestly. You can go nuclear but your still pissin in the wind imo. Anywho, I'm rambling as usual so welcome to paradise dude.