The_Artisans_Guild

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Mmmm GMO! Nice grabs dude and nice Kobe’s!! Haha
thank you!! :)

i have 2 of exotics wonka bars in veg right now. i never saw gmo before i grew these. 1 of them has the weirdest structure ive ever seen. tall and grows straight upwards even after being topped/fimmed 2 times. the leafs point straight up and the whole plant overall looks wonky. not quite mutated, just real wonky looking. grows almost like a vine. and it appears thats what alot of gmo's look like lol

the other wonka bars is super short and bushy. doesnt even look the same strain. ill post up some pics this week

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Really loving the look of this Mac1 x grape slurpee #2. She has a really nice structure to her.

CF557278-F820-43DE-B768-3E9BC1071607.jpeg

A118EA06-9C18-44E6-9C96-BA7CA27E90B8.jpeg

#1 is more bushy. the tops always droop over this this. Starting shine this week at 1g per gallon along with some of the base to keep their ppms up. Both are running between 875 and 900 currently. Not trying to overdue it. I’ll slowly take them higher

2089F451-34DB-4BB4-82D7-3BAFD09B0651.jpeg

Seed junky’s mitten cake batter in the back

DD49AC79-5448-4B5D-8934-4B753CEEFE1A.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Willy’s Wonky Bars in veg. Tall 1 is deff a gmo leaner. She grows vertically, straight up. I topped her again and she’s finally starting to bush out a little at the top. Going to throw her in flowering sometime this week or early next week

The little one in the back reminds me of that Katsu bubba kush Heisen booted. If she doesn’t start growing a little faster she’s going to meet the same fate.

182908E1-4E08-4D28-9191-57971287CDCD.jpeg

3358B3C8-A455-46F9-972B-22FB43E9B176.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Finished trimming today. Took me 2 n half days to get everything done.

45CA1E98-B771-4483-B1A6-C03BC2553C1A.jpeg

Let them hang for 8 to 10 days. 1 jar sitting a little high but the rest are perfect sitting at 60 to 64%

She always yields on the smaller side. Got 8 jars full of the tops and middle canopy. Lower canopy smaller buds trim and stems filled up 1 of those smaller plastic tote bins.

Did a small live run with some of the nicer trim. Going to let everything dry a few more days and do the bigger bho run.

Smaller bud from the middle canopy during trimming

DEDABACC-7F18-4D40-9703-06D4EDBD5E72.jpeg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Finished trimming today. Took me 2 n half days to get everything done.

View attachment 64653

Let them hang for 8 to 10 days. 1 jar sitting a little high but the rest are perfect sitting at 60 to 64%

She always yields on the smaller side. Got 8 jars full of the tops and middle canopy. Lower canopy smaller buds trim and stems filled up 1 of those smaller plastic tote bins.

Did a small live run with some of the nicer trim. Going to let everything dry a few more days and do the bigger bho run.

Smaller bud from the middle canopy during trimming

View attachment 64654
Oh Kobe! Rip!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Symbiotics seeds are a lot harder to find now then they used to be. Seems like horror is 1 of the only banks getting restocks. Wanted to grab these just in case they weren’t going to drop anymore.

Still looking for wedding crashers :)

View attachment 64021
1595028405271.png
Sorry, but to actually put out seeds that you have to have this warning on is questionable IMO. I guess it's cool that they give you 5 extra seeds just in case, but work the strain or something.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 64678
Sorry, but to actually put out seeds that you have to have this warning on is questionable IMO. I guess it's cool that they give you 5 extra seeds just in case, but work the strain or something.
and they were only $60 bucks. i believe these are the only pack from them that say this.

also theres a ton of growers on ig who pulled fire out of these. i have nothing but great things to say about symbiotic so far.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
and they were only $60 bucks. i believe these are the only pack from them that say this.

also theres a ton of growers on ig who pulled fire out of these. i have nothing but great things to say about symbiotic so far.
Agreed, that’s a respect thing right there and we sure as heck appreciate honesty! From a breeder that legit, you bet there’s fire and the 1% caused them to throw that on the label cause they are a good bloody company!!!

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Agreed, that’s a respect thing right there and we sure as heck appreciate honesty! From a breeder that legit, you bet there’s fire and the 1% caused them to throw that on the label cause they are a good bloody company!!!
everything ive grown and seen from symbiotic is fire. i appreciate them giving the heads up, ill just run a whole tent of nothing but these as a just in case. ill strip the bottom of the plant and check them every feeding