Third Place: Dabba Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Indica Bar by Cheeba Chews

Edibles (Non-Food)
First Place: Sleep Tincture 1:4 by ReCreate
Second Place: Lemon Speed Strips by Escape Artists
Third Place: 1:1 Precision Dose Tincture by ioVia

Concentrates
First Place: Blue Skunk Live Budder by High Level Health
Second Place: Citrus Trifecta Live Diamonds by Kush Masters
Third Place: Clementine Pure Live Resin by Lusso (Nectar Bee)

Topicals
First Place: 1:1 Lavender Cream by Escape Artists
Second Place: 1:1 Super Strength Nano Salve by Mary Jane’s Medicinals
Third Place: 1:1 CBD/THC Transdermal Patch by Sirona

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
What does it mean to be a judge?
We want great judges who will take the time to fully score all products by the deadline of each competition and give detailed comments on Aesthetics, Aroma, Taste, Effects and other qualities of each product. The growers put their hearts and souls into making these products and we expect the same from our judges. Upon purchasing a Judge Kit, inside of the backpack is a scorecard with a link and access code to the High Times Judging Portal. You will record all scores into the portal for each sample entry. You may post content of judging to your social handles for a chance to be featured and reposted by High Times! We will also pick out great comments from great judges and read them off during the Award Show. Please keep your scoring confidential until the results are announced.

How do I know if I'm chosen to be a judge?
You do not need a confirmation email or an invitation! People’s Choice is open to everyone who can legally purchase cannabis in their state and is sold on a first-come first-serve basis. We will reach out to you if there is a reason we cannot allow you to judge. Otherwise, set a reminder to head to your nearest participating dispensary upon the on-sale date!

How much does a judge kit cost?
For People’s Choice Editions, Judge kits will be priced based on the quantity of product that is entered into each category and may range in price per kit from $100-$300 depending on category and how many items are in that category-specific bag, plus the High Times Cannabis Cup Judge Backpack. For example, if Indica Flower gets 14 entries, the kit will cost about $140 for a High Times curated assortment of (14) 1g samples from the top growers in the state. We strive for below-market pricing so you always get a deal. We will know the amount of product and pricing per kit once Intake is over for each Cup.

Where are kits sold?
High Times will partner with a select few dispensaries in each state to be the exclusive retailers of the High Times Judge Kits. We will release the retail dispensary addresses and dates for pick-up once they are confirmed for each state. Stay tuned on our social media channels @hightimesmagazine and on CannabisCup.com for more info.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This would be right down my alley, but everyone knows I live in a "prohib" state and can't participate in most of the "extracurricular" activities on this forum. I got over 40 years of involvement with the plant, and still it's illegal for my state. A little "unfair" I think, but whatever.
But to all of you "fortunate" ones that do have the freedom, I have to say, I have gotten to experience some of the most "unique" flavors and aromas of cultivars from the past, 90% of you will never get to experience. lol
What about "mystery" judges?
Prohibition Lives Matter. lol

D

Deleted member 60

More teasing from the IG crowd.....

If only such "quality" offerings were offered at the shops BY THESE SAME PEOPLE. Sadly...that isn't the norm/case here. None of the top shelf these cats grow ever hits the shelves. Go look for "Jungle Cheese"..."MAC"...or any number of other listings that "won". If you find em on the open market...let us know.

Awe...c'mon @NoWaistedSpace everyone knows that none of that old brown/red/gold pot we smoked was any good whatsoever. :ROFLMAO: