UGC20 Prize Pot

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll donate one pack of every strain listed on the County Line Genetics website when the contest is over and a "Fruit Basket" for first place winner.

Also, I think if @Big Perm takes first place @H.A.F. has to cough up the boat he added to the pot last year.
I can't play - OSHA has determined that I can't carry your asses through another competition unless I install handrails and safety straps :ROFLMAO:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
@J.James I'll toss a little knowledge on you - never own a boat. Make friends with people who have boats ;)

Boat is actually B.O.A.T. - an acronym for "Bust Out Another Thousand" - which is the standard cost for ANYTHING that goes wrong. In most cases it is the starting cost LOL
We used to have a boat when I was little and my mom always says this to me as well!! Depreciating asset blah blah blah

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
@J.James I'll toss a little knowledge on you - never own a boat. Make friends with people who have boats ;)

Boat is actually B.O.A.T. - an acronym for "Bust Out Another Thousand" - which is the standard cost for ANYTHING that goes wrong. In most cases it is the starting cost LOL
Much easier and less stressful to say "I'll pay for the gas and beer!" :)
Jesus @H.A.F. I think that's the smartest thing I've seen you post. :ROFLMAO:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
:unsure:Whatever fits in a shot glass at 20 paces !

I will adapt to the rules regardless. But if we go full nascar i will have to ponder the system. I might have to fabricate something using multiple tech.... You better stop me. :D And usually it doesnt give me an edge...it just keeps me in the game with the top tier growers. 🧙‍♂️

What is soil? thats the stuff the dog craps on right ? :D

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
:unsure:Whatever fits in a shot glass at 20 paces !

I will adapt to the rules regardless. But if we go full nascar i will have to ponder the system. I might have to fabricate something using multiple tech.... You better stop me. :D And usually it doesnt give me an edge...it just keeps me in the game with the top tier growers. 🧙‍♂️

What is soil? thats the stuff the dog craps on right ? :D
So it's the top layer of the earth from which plants grow . Lol I looked it up 😂