The Ultimate Growing Circus

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I had said what I was running when i found out about it and then somehow I forgot . Had to read back a few hundred pages to find it lol. I got esos first mix pack of the lvtk fem and twinkle tarts . Gonna start three ? And whatever one starts right I will go with. Very excited to run his gear and be in this w everyone.
The tarts from eso looks like ridiculous fire 🔥 Deff anxious to see how they turn out!

Good luck man !!! :D

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I finally have the near future kind of sorted, so here is my official "declaration".
Around my testers I can fit one plant comfortably. I'm curious as hell about what @J.James sent, so it's these.
There were 13 in the pack, so I am saving a full run of 10 for a crop, and dropping three for the comp.

IMG_6125.JPG
Keeping the 'best' female if I get one, if not I'll tap out. But once I give it an honest I try I think he'll let me know what it is :)

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Just realized I’ll be outa town for work this weekend.

Getting pics put up is gonna be difficult but I’m gonna try my best not to get disqualified right off the bat

Can’t start them before April 3rd right? And pics have to be posted on April 3rd of seeds germinating or cuts being taken correct ?