The Ultimate Growing Circus

Big Perm

Budtender
ALL PLAYERS...Ok, we need to get a vote going or else we are losing a bunch of people. It's up to you guys.

1. Let people slide because we are in quarantine, and everyone comes back to play in a steel cage death match where there is no escape.
2. Enforce the rules.

Lets get the votes in by Apr. 9th (you don't DQ if you don't vote this time) LINK

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Well technically with opie, he could of dropped those into cups without “wetting” them correct ? If he did this the only other pic he could of posted were the cups of soil right ? And that still wouldn’t be pics of them getting wet

I deff agree, with the prizes being what they are, that the rules do need to be enforced but like in this situation it’s really knit picky

as long as someone isn’t intentionally trying cheat I’m good with whatever.

Big Perm

Budtender
Everyone...
Call your girlfriend and have her tell her boyfriend that The Circus just came to town!

Right now:
The cage door is open. Feel free to come in and explore the space everyone. Have a look around and see if this is something you would be interested in doing.

Thursday:
New rules posted with 'the circus rules' explained for a 2nd grader.

April 13th, 12pm PST:
Cage door locks.

Opie1

Master Grower
Everyone...
Call your girlfriend and have her tell her boyfriend that The Circus just came to town!

Right now:
The cage door is open. Feel free to come in and explore the space everyone. Have a look around and see if this is something you would be interested in doing.

Thursday:
New rules posted with 'the circus rules' explained for a 2nd grader.

April 13th, 12pm PST:
Cage door locks.
Throw me in, I’ll go first, lol