The Ultimate Growing Circus

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thank you kindly good sir. Without said permission i most assuredly would have just tossed out the fire genetics as I am so upset that i forgot 😂.
I feel.like the entries should have been done over a three day period. This ain't a horse race. The three days would have given people the heads up the contest has started and to get there shit together.
Also if someone wanted to change a plant or two or edit there post to add another seed. 3 days would allow them to do that.

Deez. Nutz

I tagged the wrong person and put the wrong number. My brain isn't working right, sorry. I meant to tell @Deez. Nutz that his pictures had the wrong number in them. He has 486 in the pics, but his assigned number is 15.

Oh shit, didn't realize we were given assigned numbers.

I wanted to be either ru-486, or nonoxynol-9, both chemicals my parents now wish they used years ago.

From here on out I will officially be 15, I'll refer to myself as 15" though.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The date was known, so I have no problem with DQ for people missing the drop date. Sucks for them. Nature is a different story that begs a little discussion.

Would it be possible for a player to keep the re-drop/re-snip option open?

For example, I am running three seeds and plan to keep females. The Male/Female thing is my choice, but what if only one seeds cracks? Could I then re-drop 2 seeds to meet my original statement of running 3? Same would go for taking "X" clones and only "X minus 3" take root.

For what it's worth.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The date was known, so I have no problem with DQ for people missing the drop date. Sucks for them. Nature is a different story that begs a little discussion.

Would it be possible for a player to keep the re-drop/re-snip option open?

For example, I am running three seeds and plan to keep females. The Male/Female thing is my choice, but what if only one seeds cracks? Could I then re-drop 2 seeds to meet my original statement of running 3? Same would go for taking "X" clones and only "X minus 3" take root.

For what it's worth.
I’m with you, we had months to be ready for yesterday. We had the option to drop as many seeds as we like. I’m all for the funs though, Big P can decide who makes the cut I guess :)

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Seeds get wet, or clones get taken on April 3rd with pics/vids posted, by 11:59pm
Are we voting on something?
No, I broke the rules.
My wife and I are team couriers and we have been delivering food to quarantined covid-19 isolationists for 14 hours a day. I set my alarm early yesterday, so I would have time to take a s*** before 6 hours of teleconferencing my three homeschooled children. It makes for a long day, considering that their instruction is all in French,which I do not understand.
I got home from work at 3 a.m. local time and missed the time zone stipulation by 1 hour.
As I explained in my (deleted) post, I was waiting for beans to arrive in the mail. My post included my number and a photo of the empty vessel awaiting my precious seed. I assumed I could soak them and meet the 1 week photo deadline. But I was wrong.
My post was late and there was no bean in the photo.
game over

DesertPlants

The Collector
No, I broke the rules.
My wife and I are team couriers and we have been delivering food to quarantined covid-19 isolationists for 14 hours a day. I set my alarm early yesterday, so I would have time to take a s*** before 6 hours of teleconferencing my three homeschooled children. It makes for a long day, considering that their instruction is all in French,which I do not understand.
I got home from work at 3 a.m. local time and missed the time zone stipulation by 1 hour.
As I explained in my (deleted) post, I was waiting for beans to arrive in the mail. My post included my number and a photo of the empty vessel awaiting my precious seed. I assumed I could soak them and meet the 1 week photo deadline. But I was wrong.
game over
There’s always next time. I hope you will still share your grow pics when your beans do arrive.

F series

Insanely Active Member
No, I broke the rules.
game over
Should have photo shopped a bean in your cup

F series

Insanely Active Member
No, I broke the rules.
game over
Should have photo shopped a bean in your cup