The Real Gorilla seeds/Seed Boutique

Blaze

Really Active Member
Took a look at their page and found interesting stuff that if like to give a try but i havent heard anything of them here so i thought id ask. Any of you guys run their gear if so pls drop some pics and your experience with them. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 60

Can't speak to "Real Gorilla" seeds per se'....but Seed Boutique appears to still be ran by Gypsy Nirvana....aka...(my tag) "The Gypper". Back in the day SeedBay/Seed boutique were one of the only places to get breeder stock. As a seed whore I sent mucho cash (was slingin poundage back then) across the pond...and there were more than a few times "shit happened"/cash never made it/etc.etc..etc. or Customs got the send on the way back. It was all a huge lesson in the "Don't spend it if you can't afford to lose it" motif I've followed in all of my cannabis/cannabis dealings days. Needless to say, I have NOT missed dealing with the Europeans and seed sales.

Let Heisen hook you up........that's what we're here for isn't it?

Blaze

Really Active Member
Can't speak to "Real Gorilla" seeds per se'....but Seed Boutique appears to still be ran by Gypsy Nirvana....aka...(my tag) "The Gypper". Back in the day SeedBay/Seed boutique were one of the only places to get breeder stock. As a seed whore I sent mucho cash (was slingin poundage back then) across the pond...and there were more than a few times "shit happened"/cash never made it/etc.etc..etc. or Customs got the send on the way back. It was all a huge lesson in the "Don't spend it if you can't afford to lose it" motif I've followed in all of my cannabis/cannabis dealings days. Needless to say, I have NOT missed dealing with the Europeans and seed sales.

Let Heisen hook you up........that's what we're here for isn't it?
Ill definitely be grabbing Heisen gear as hes got alot of fire crosses in the works. But i will be looking at other seed banks and breeders to grab some of their gear as well. So i just wanted to see if any one here has some feedback from real gorilla and seed botique bank.

Blaze

Really Active Member
What are you looking at?

I can tell you now some stuff on the cheap would be Classic Seeds.Shame he isn't around any more.
i was looking at their indoor fems of killer orange s1, dosidos#1. And for Indoor regs i was looking at their super cream cookies and super platinum cookies.