The PURPetual Grow

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The rotation is definitely the way to go. It takes a few cycles to build a stash, but harvesting a tent then starting over means the stuff has to last 4 months-ish before the next crop is ready. Takes a bit to get it going.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
The rotation is definitely the way to go. It takes a few cycles to build a stash, but harvesting a tent then starting over means the stuff has to last 4 months-ish before the next crop is ready. Takes a bit to get it going.
Precisely! It's so much work tho to but I cant say I dont enjoy it sometimes

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can remember portioning out what I had left to make it last until my first decent harvest. 2 years later I'm giving away jars to the kids... Patience young padawan LOL

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I just bought some wax and some green for wayyyy too expensive and I’m very sad for both of us having to spend money on it.
When u grow, buying weed kinda sucks lmao. Only if it's something special that isnt always around and available. But man I feel your pain. I've spent way too much these last few weeks. That's y I woke up on a mission to chop little miss Zkittlez

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Turns our the shorter black widow #2 was a male. Chucked him and his little clone buddy. Finally got some pistils on black widow #1. guess I dont need a number now that theres only the one. I never told u guys but I killed the gorilla glue 😂🤦‍♂️. Idk what happened, she literall just shriveled up n died. I think I grabbed the fabric pot too hard and messed up her roots. She was freshly transplanted but anywho I have 2 clones of her so all is well.veg tent lookin good. And sister zkittles looked even better . This cut seems to just get frostier everytime I grow it IMG_20210125_183538_070.jpg
Here's the veg
16116180906328420307590801000493.jpg16116181389668246842755326072640.jpg
And the other plants in the flower tent
( 5 Zkittlez in 1 gals and 1 black widow in 3 gal)
16116182201706338099123321659298.jpg1611618255575707021361389447621.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
And the last lonely Zkittlez clone
20210125_184628.jpg20210125_184641.jpg

That's about all for today
Next weekend, were gonna move some more stuff into the flower tent to keep this staggered thing going for now. The o.g kush , 2 skittles and 2 c99s will go. The shorter c99 and the ICE will be given another week or 2 for the final harvests of the "staggered" rotation. I might love chopping stuff down every couple weeks or I may prolonge it to an every 4 weeks rotation. Whatevers keeps my Jars full really

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So like, for a rotation instead of moving stuff from veg to flower, flip the veg when it's ready, and keep the clone room for gettting stuff ready to flip after that.

If you just need smoke, longer veg doesn't always help. You wait longer and smoke more before getting more :)

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
So like, for a rotation instead of moving stuff from veg to flower, flip the veg when it's ready, and keep the clone room for gettting stuff ready to flip after that.

If you just need smoke, longer veg doesn't always help. You wait longer and smoke more before getting more :)
Yea I kinda came to the conclusion recently that vegging long is unnecessary, especially when I can clone and get a sort of S.O.G going and fill that space right up in just a few weeks. Mind blown 🤯

Macncheesehaze

Turns our the shorter black widow #2 was a male. Chucked him and his little clone buddy. Finally got some pistils on black widow #1. guess I dont need a number now that theres only the one. I never told u guys but I killed the gorilla glue 😂🤦‍♂️. Idk what happened, she literall just shriveled up n died. I think I grabbed the fabric pot too hard and messed up her roots. She was freshly transplanted but anywho I have 2 clones of her so all is well.veg tent lookin good. And sister zkittles looked even better . This cut seems to just get frostier everytime I grow it View attachment 82530
Here's the veg
View attachment 82531View attachment 82532
And the other plants in the flower tent
( 5 Zkittlez in 1 gals and 1 black widow in 3 gal)
View attachment 82533View attachment 82534
🤣🤣🤣 ive been wondering what happened to her lmaooo

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I CAN get by without another light, however, to FILL the 5x4 space, I'll need to invest in another light. I can raise the lights but that's just not ideal is all. Moved the last of the bigger plants into the 5x5
20210127_164800.jpg20210127_164805.jpg
. All that's left on veg is c99 #3 and ice. The rest are new seeds and clones of the things currently in the flower tent
20210127_164907.jpg
And our last Zkittles clone will be potted and we can shut down atleast one tent for now
20210127_164930.jpg