Gardening With Evergreen.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Some mass pics there is heisen gear here shoreline gear here brisco county gear in here eso chucks and chuckers paradise gear and even a gps Cnc

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
All I want to see is happy grows! It's awesome to see what people find. I mean I can only pop so many beans so when I see a bunch of folks grow some of the beans I send them it's like I was able to pop a lot more beans.

I just need endless funds so I can go on road trips to help some of you cats test smoke some of them buds!
You sir need to post more quit being such a ninja.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
So I’ve been away I chopped 2 orgi f3s that’s right @Amos Otis it’s on man I also chopped a cookies and chem @Gu~~~ 3 of my cbd project (it goes nameless for now) and a @Heisenbeans jet fuel all the plants looked great I’ll get some pics up. Most of them got a light trim and hang dry Heisen’s got a full trim before the hang
These pics are Heisen’s jet fuel I’ll post more but don’t know what’s what I took these a little drunk6AF4A64C-1DB9-4257-BD1D-5631B488A45E.jpeg293A3DA9-22C8-4BD8-9941-63B00D8C0106.jpeg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Do u have a ghost OG going now?
I had two of them they were very stretchy and I personally just didn’t like the look of them inculled them honestly.

Also the veg tent I flipped got thrips with the warm weather finally arriving I’ve never dealt with bugs really just don’t get them and they are bad.

So all my Heisen gear and a few others I’ll just let run out with a very nice male I found and get some nice beans to search in fall when I pop more gear