Gardening With Evergreen.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I had two of them they were very stretchy and I personally just didn’t like the look of them inculled them honestly.

Also the veg tent I flipped got thrips with the warm weather finally arriving I’ve never dealt with bugs really just don’t get them and they are bad.

So all my Heisen gear and a few others I’ll just let run out with a very nice male I found and get some nice beans to search in fall when I pop more gear
Ya I have been lucky. The qb boards run cool. The mornings are 40 and 75 by lunch. Its nuts to control an enviroment with such differing ambient temps.
Enjoy the holiday brother. We got a coupke nice days!
Man I miss my bike!

Attachments

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Ya I have been lucky. The qb boards run cool. The mornings are 40 and 75 by lunch. Its nuts to control an enviroment with such differing ambient temps.
Enjoy the holiday brother. We got a coupke nice days!
Man I miss my bike!
I haven’t ridden in so long a bike is on my shopping list again for next summer or hopefully this summer if I land one or two nice big jobs. I’m not going to spend over $3500 on one this time since I won’t have much time for it hoping to find one on the cheap when summer ends and everyone is trying to sell again

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I dont understand why people in the same area, kinda, have such different stages of flower if we get the same amount of,sunlight?
Here it is back at the end of June, and still no noticeable buds,
But the second poc is of some at another spot that has purple shit and way further into flower. I'm confused. Or just slow hahaView attachment 17626View attachment 17627
Is the one at the other site an auto or photo? I didn’t have any bud sites in June look at my photo from July when they went out they were only 3 weeks old then but they are fem beans

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I dont understand why people in the same area, kinda, have such different stages of flower if we get the same amount of,sunlight?
Here it is back at the end of June, and still no noticeable buds,
But the second poc is of some at another spot that has purple shit and way further into flower. I'm confused. Or just slow hahaView attachment 17626View attachment 17627
Those also look like you’ve prepared them and left them to fend for themselves? Am I right? Mine are right out in the yard so I can tend them

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Those also look like you’ve prepared them and left them to fend for themselves? Am I right? Mine are right out in the yard so I can tend them
Ya its one of those things. I do,t wanna go there too much. In rainy may I went out and amended the soil with fox farms soil conditioner, manure, npk fert, compost.
The hottest at the bottom.
Maybe I made it too hot. At first there was a lockout and maybe that stunted em.
The pic has two autos on either side of the pic rhe photo is inthe middle.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Alright back to my game I got some Dinoberrybites (3). a orangeberrysmothie. An adub and a Corey cut s1 going now, they will be flipped in about 2 weeks.

I just got the last pack of black banana cookies wet and 2 ltvk s1s.

Should have some fire to show soon. More beans will be popped in the next few weeks these will be regulars as I hunt for some things for future chucking projects