Gardening With Evergreen.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
A Lot of you already know me, for anyone that doesnt, I'm always around just not one for too much banter. Feel free to post here Ill do my best to respond and answer anyone.
This journal will be a place where I will show off tester plants, plants being hunted for keepers, and some select chucks that I will be working with in the near future. Ill start it off with some Hiesenbean Ghost ogs
C8798F4A-55FB-4AB9-A67A-A47EB759A4AA.jpegC56A9E87-35FC-4ABB-8088-2379D14636FB.jpeg601C0A57-E8F1-4E1A-A7C2-4DD80657B0B9.jpegC5890132-184A-487F-B6F1-E4B425D7D457.jpegCF3ED803-32A0-462D-B4D3-23E628D45A70.jpeg89E50B68-30BE-4A6E-9D72-B70B44863FB4.jpeg

Last edited:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Jet fuel bastard
at 13 days above ground now. My soil mix is a little hot for it, I must have grabbed some from the wrong tote when I planted this one, if not it may be finicky on nutes we’ll know soon enough

7065A2FC-EBDF-4505-B5FC-0B45B5C36F94.jpeg
that is the third set of true leaves coming out the middle there. I’ll snap a pic from the side later, her nodes are staying tight for now.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Couple of shots of a few of the plants ready to come out of their solos. They were in these cups a little longer than I wanted them to be, and packed in pretty tight so some of the lower leaves yellowed up a little from lack of light. these are all being uppotted and moved to the 600 to veg out for a few weeks 1D635CD4-78EE-46C8-97E9-FFAE4EE95F78.jpeg

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Couple of shots of a few of the plants ready to come out of their solos. They were in these cups a little longer than I wanted them to be, and packed in pretty tight so some of the lower leaves yellowed up a little from lack of light. these are all being uppotted and moved to the 600 to veg out for a few weeks View attachment 823
Im subbed up. What strain is that in the big pic of you holding the cup? Looks heavy sativa..

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Im an Indica coucklock kinda dude myself. Im not a fan of Gu personally, but out of the small handfull of strains I ran I'd say OBS was the best. Found some phenos that werent all SD like my experience was with the others. Had more of a Sativa "daytime" smoke in my opinion. Nice terps, but didnt knock me out.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Im an Indica coucklock kinda dude myself. Im not a fan of Gu personally, but out of the small handfull of strains I ran I'd say OBS was the best. Found some phenos that werent all SD like my experience was with the others. Had more of a Sativa "daytime" smoke in my opinion. Nice terps, but didnt knock me out.
I hear you after all that has happened I wouldn’t take my business there anymore. However I did pick up a good amount of packs from the auctions back before all the changes were made and seeds were practically free lol. So I’ll still pop a few here and there to see what comes of them

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I hear you after all that has happened I wouldn’t take my business there anymore. However I did pick up a good amount of packs from the auctions back before all the changes were made and seeds were practically free lol. So I’ll still pop a few here and there to see what comes of them
I have no shortage of GPS packs in my box from before the fiascos lol. Even after giving some away, I think I have like 22 packs left

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Took down my orgi f2 a Martian monkey 👽🐒 and 2 sonic screwdrivers x lemon 👽

Moved 2 orgi clones to flower with 3 of my cbd project clones a cookies and Chem as well as another 👽🐒 Took cuttings of each a week ago.

Up potted my dream catchers copper dolatos mimosa x honey bee f3 and sour beach breeze going to sex these and I’m only keeping the girls this round.