The not so interesting grow

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Anyone ever crack any sensi seeds stuff? These are 2 Super Skunk from sensi seeds. My first time with any of their genetics. Had 5 fem seeds.. 3 germinated, one ended up dieing leaving 2 ... Thus a lame 2 plant grow. These are 6 weeks old and just went to 12/12..Just want get through with these so I can start some Heisen stuff... ✌20190827_195506.jpg20190827_195657.jpg

20190827_195501.jpg

Last edited:

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Dude, a bud is a bud. I see flowers everywhere !
We have all seen sumguy's posts with entire plants the size of one of those branches.
"Look at my grow" ,,, oh dear

I hope my skill improves with every day I grow,,,
You are putting yourself in a position to grow "that perfect run" - right ?
Nothing lame here.
What kinda light are you put'in down?
You gonna see a half pound out of there ?

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Dude, a bud is a bud. I see flowers everywhere !
We have all seen sumguy's posts with entire plants the size of one of those branches.
"Look at my grow" ,,, oh dear

I hope my skill improves with every day I grow,,,
You are putting yourself in a position to grow "that perfect run" - right ?
Nothing lame here.
What kinda light are you put'in down?
You gonna see a half pound out of there ?
You are right.. You learn something every grow.. Usually have a full tent.. I topped these one time and tied them back. Two different phenos.. They are under cobs from Timber.. 3x300 vero's.. We shall see how much they produce.. Only first week of flowering.. ☮

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Ok thought i would do a not so interesting update.. 4 weeks into flower.. two completely different plants.. the smaller one has very piney smell while the other has a sweet smell.. neither smell is what i expected from Super Skunk seeds.. both are getting frosty with still a lot of time left.. this is my 5th indoor grow as i am still new.. my weed gets better each time..i can tell already this will be the best quality weed i have grown yet.. small yield but thats not whats important. Finding what works for you and fine tuning everything is more important at this point... i think i am nearing that point now and cant wait for my next grow..got lots of heisen stuff i want to get to.☮20190920_194908.jpg20190920_194726.jpg20190920_194824_001.jpg20190920_194422.jpg20190920_194810.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd