The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oh and they finally paved my driveway. Water pipe burst last novemeber. Water pipe and water damage repair was done then over 5 weeks.

then i had to wait until spring...then covid and now its finally done. 4 1/2 inches of hot pressed ashpalt and the guy DOESNT smoke weed so this was all cash baby.

I had to get some buns for dogs and a 6 pack so i broke out the bicycle...9 miles return and someone call 911 im old and smoke a lot of weed.

But we made it back. I think im going to do that every morning now. And swim in the afternoon.

I am 10 pounds off of the weight i was when i started working...I think that will be gone Aug 1.

This is just life stuff. Not on purpose but it does show me being a computer guy for work...well its pretty damned sedentery.

DSCF5785.JPG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Oh and they finally paved my driveway. Water pipe burst last novemeber. Water pipe and water damage repair was done then over 5 weeks.

then i had to wait until spring...then covid and now its finally done. 4 1/2 inches of hot pressed ashpalt and the guy DOESNT smoke weed so this was all cash baby.

I had to get some buns for dogs and a 6 pack so i broke out the bicycle...9 miles return and someone call 911 im old and smoke a lot of weed.

But we made it back. I think im going to do that every morning now. And swim in the afternoon.

I am 10 pounds off of the weight i was when i started working...I think that will be gone Aug 1.

This is just life stuff. Not on purpose but it does show me being a computer guy for work...well its pretty damned sedentery.

View attachment 62759
Oh fuck your neighbors closer then I imagined lmao
You're definitely sending smoke signals right through his back door Ahahaha
A bike ride sounds nice. Was looking at bikes for me and the miss. I worked out this morning for the first time in months. Felt and still feel great.
The driveway looks amazing. Seriously clean.
Enjoy the pool.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Sometimes it is really like a cloud of pot smoke..i dont blow smoke rings its cumulus stratus all day baby..better get ready for rain.

Their back door is right on that side and my bloom room ejects out by their patio door. That giant scrubber i got makes it smell like almost nothing. I am courteous. They are just stick up the ass pot is evil people and i dont really give a fuck what anyone thinks about my cannabis consumption.

How many grams a day...? The grow doc said...G how much do you need to keep yourself in cannabis with some emergency stash...and he said i like that number too.

And who knew 40 plants would smell so much...:D I am going to shift back down to 24 because i want to. And after 4 or 5 puny plants...it bothers me a little inside. Thats not a prize winning tomato and thats what i want to grow.

So SHIFT

The problem really is 1 of 2 things...raw 1 1/4 papers or the bong bowl

The bong bowl is pretty big. I was able to put in a 1 gram bed of fine buds and then 2 grams of hash on top. It takes me 20 to 30 minutes to smoke it (that is london fog).

The raw papers...well i like to roll doobs so the gum just touches the paper. Fat doobs burn better (that is the reason i think is most logical).

So really, they should take it up with RAW and the bong manufacturer.

lol

My neighbors are finally dialed in...G is nuts...dont fuck with G...leave his shit alone. And then we have harmony.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
After a log of smoke testing...i cant remember what i was testing but holy shit its FIRE here FIRE there and then who knows.

That GMO cake is the shit. Walter White is too damp to smoke but i can smell it...once i smelled it i know its my favorite. It always was. Fruity loopy of doom.
A solid froot loop taste. And it works real good.

The first glue i harvested too soon but it was not looking good. I had a couple.

Humility is good to reset the plan and exceed your own expectations. And it what effects change for my rooms. And this let it grow..70s bush shit...i wil no longer abide.

I am going to map it out and get some 1/2 inch pipe and elbows and build a better support system at the back of bloom. Soil pots. I will start with 2 X 7 gallons and if that needs boosting i will go to 20s. 50s. whatevers...

I actually killed 2 plants this past cycle. I missed watering them because it was CHAOS. IT was good until it wasnt and then i fix it.

Back of bloom will be 5 x 6 of bigger plants 4 maybe (7 gallons or better in soil).
Under the CMH (moving the 4k to veg) and a lot of boards.

Front of bloom 5 x 6 with 1 flood and drain and the rest planters under cobs

All tents under boards.

In open air i think cobs and cmh outperform boards. Broscience says yes and with all my other changes good luck figuring what did it but i think it will be

20% here...10% there..3.5% over here.

WHAM

And i really dont give a fuck why...i just know it aint bro science that is guiding it so the results will come. Science.

I sampled everything...man im high. Awesome. And i didnt even have a gummy yet. Time to clean the pool.

Making salads...grandkids are coming time to get some potato salad and colesale ready...burgers and dogs and that and swimming today or tomorrow for sure !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Light swap
Veg room is now run by 240 watts of 4 k strips

Back of bloom is a 315cmh with 3200 bulb and a 3k board with 770nm reds front is 240w 3k citi cob, 200 3,5k Vero and 240 3k board with 660nm reds

One of the hortiblooms is down feels like a fan overheating so I will make a new light out of the stuff with a 4k board in the centre or one of the 120 watt boards.

I found a purple punch in a 5 gallon that is almost ready. A very pleasant surprise. 4 more to chop this week.
20200628_031035.jpg
20200628_031045.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What is funny is that plant somehow evaded me in bloom. Its in a 5 gallon coco pot but i was sure it was all walter white (wedding night).

Smells ready too. mmmmm grape soda.

I have to take a cut off of the last one i put in bloom. I have to keep it going keep it going full steam. I love this punch.

Speaking of...i have a monster outside. IF you take cuts from an outdoor plant and want to bring them to your indoor garden what do you do ? I have a 4 x 4 in my garage i can sequeseter the cuts in for a bit...other than that maybe a quarantine?

it is this cut but man its HUGE. I have to cut tops today or tomorrow and i may as well take some...i ran out of it in veg lol.

In other breaking news i have a seal gone on my pool pump...last night at 8pm i ordered it on amazon...and its currently out for delivery.

I have a bicycle today...the pool store is 20 miles away and i went 3 miles to get a gallon of milk and a 6 pack...i dont have 16 more in me.

I would always go to the pool store...but covid and sunday are the only reason i am not. I really like face to face store fronts.

I buy all the grow gear i can from the indoorfarmer in waterloo for that very reason. And they are well stocked and know their shit. I am stocked up now but...

I almost forgot the coolest thing i bought on thursday. these 1 inch by 9 inch 25 micron stainless steel tube screens...cut them to size and use them for kief hash pressing rosin. So i made a mason jar of rosin and will give that a go when i find my tin snips to make them 4 1/2 inches per tube. I feel a serious bake on coming.

My buds have suffered this month...abundant but suffering, however i am just hanging them for 3 days and freezing them whole. I am doing a big hash run soon and getting to that qp blob i want....i mean 1 pound...dream BIGGER

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I was looking over the seed hoard...holy shit its crazy. And seeds are coming. I am not buying seeds for the rest of 2020...and 2021. I have so much gear to run...that i want to run.

A glue run would be nice. I have a few crosses kicking around
GG4
Space Gorilla (Alien OG X GG4)
Purple Primate (Plemon X GG4)
GG4 X Long Bottom Leaf...and i was just watching the hobbit AND lord of the rings...keep away from the seeds G
And some GG4 X Alien OG regs to test on the way.

that might have to wait because i am eying these.

A-dub run
A-dub S1 Soaking a pair tomorrow
Wedding Dub i will wait until i get room.
Gmoozy...2 of them in veg currently

I am going to just keep a mom here or there if i see something i like. BUT i will keep running seeds until i find my moms.

4 of them. Half seeds half clones and half soil half coco FOREVER!!!!

Until tomorrow

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Dream is about 20 feet of this now and will take up about 25 to 30 in bloom. I am working toward the bigger plants. the 60 day lead time window is now part of the production run....wow flashback.

Bloom is almost full. I have a bit of room but there is a lot of filling out to do. A lot of plants are on their final stage of stretch.

Soil ammenedments will be used in all organic soil. This will be the only feed because its too easy to mix up the liquid nutes.

I pour that shit on everything.

So Stepwell organic top dressing will work for those.

I should be finished the AN trio in 2 to 3 weeks and then its all salts or dressings.

I pushed the AN to 1450 TDS (200 for water 150 for CAlmag and the rest for nutes). They can take it so far and the bud sites are blowing up.

Put that dial to 11...lets pump up some of those fruity terps!

20200706_030407.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Temps are up a bit...cant do much about it damn its hot.

Peaking at 80.5 in bloom now and 60% RH. I will keep it dialed in there for now nothing is suffering.

Everything is vibrant and healthy and AN can be pumped a lot harder than i was doing without negative effect except for bigger production. So 1400 TDS or nothing...lol. That is what the 10 gallons got to this morning.

I think 2 or 3 weeks and AN is done. My masterblend trio will be here next week. Its a version of Jacks 3 2 1 you can get in Canada for a very reasonable price. Next week i am going to go get a couple of sacks of organic soil ammendment sacks. Stepwell makes a grow and bloom and its very reasonably priced so i will use that in soil with water only.

And coco with salts for the next 10 years of my life (no further inputs required). I might need 1 bottle of calmagic and im good for 12 solid months maybe 24 with no nutrient investment.

August and beyond harvests i will document mass and nutrient use to figure out a more accurate production cost per oz because....i gots to know.

I am really trying to keep things under control but i had 1 ECSD X SD and 2 Gmoozy beans (thanks Heathen!!) so they went in a cup.

Maybe 2 adub too.

It will get better because the bigger plants...i run out of room WAY faster. Those purple dream are now on the left side with lights to the rafters. Short stuff to the right. Man i love fucking around with my garden every day. I think i would not like it if it were automated i want to be there...get a tan...smell the everything...breath it in.

Tell them how beautiful they are like my dog....check this..turn that...tweak over here...plug this over there...sweep...add water...drain a lid...put that on a riser...swap out that flood and drain bubbler...etc

Have a GREAT DAY.

My bud from grade school should be here soon....going to be too high to post so see you tomrrow ! :D

The tan is past egyption...moving to sudan...last time i was this brown i think i was 10.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Some pics...i am goofing around with a new camera...its not quite right yet :D

Punch and LVTK or TT. I gave it MC today. Its going to give that window darkness way before its over.
DSCF5907.JPG
Dubstep from clone. Next week i am getting some moving platforms on wheels so i can move these around with the sun.
DSCF5906.JPG
GMO cake going all weird and reveggy while vegging thanks to that stupid street light. But over here they only get sunlight. I found the place to put my outdoor plants but they have to go in planters.
DSCF5904.JPG
FX loaded with buds and kief hash. When this was done i took the hash out and poured the oil right on top and put it on infuse. When i make the gummies i will put the hash in the oil directly.
14000 MG of THC in 2 cups...they will be around 75mg each.
DSCF5902.JPGDSCF5901.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Heathens Hammer in a 7 gallon soil pot (Destiny Organic). I will let it get a lot bigger before i put it in bloom (i a chop to move things).

DSCF5933.JPGDSCF5934.JPG

And the tote...i am pretty sure they are all girls but will check on them as they transition.
DSCF5944.JPG

Esos Twinkle Tart day 51....very close now (I have a bigger day 45 one in bloom).

DSCF5939.JPG

And a sea of Purple Dream. Wow are they setting bud sites. I think it will be big fat buds for sure on all of them!
DSCF5945.JPG

The hash run from Friday is done. I am smoking it today. That 73 to 120 micron hash is just delicious and pretty damned strong (kief rosin is STRONGER)... The kief rosin doob with buds and a bit of kief made me stoned for 2 1/2 hours Now that is a dog walker!
DSCF5932.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have grandkids for a couple of weeks. The youngest grandson is over this week so i get up...take care of the garden and have enough time for a blunt and he usually gets up.

Next week its the eldest one so he sleeps in.

So the lack of posting...im busy swimming and doing whatever he wants and catching naps while he watches a movie in the middle.

When the grandkids are done i should be harvesting out most of the bloom room and 2 tents. I think im going to need bigger bud keepers....5 gallon ones. Woo hoo !!!!

Purple Punch and Twinkle Tart in the dryer. And the random bud selection this morning is....Magnum PI...time to fire up the ferarari and get this day going. Indoor Gardening is caught up.

Inbound strains (soaking and whatnot)
KMOG GG4 X GMT
Heathen Holy War and Godstompers
Kush Dora Farms chiezle bubble haze

Will go in 1 gallons for 6 weeks for sexing in veg.