The Circle of Greed

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed."
-MG

"Greed (Latin: avaritia), also known as avarice, cupidity, or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of desire. However, greed (as seen by the Church) is applied to an artificial, rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions. Thomas Aquinas wrote, "Greed is a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, in as much as man condemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things." In Dante's Purgatory, the penitents are bound and laid face down on the ground for having concentrated excessively on earthly thoughts. Hoarding of materials or objects, theft and robbery, especially by means of violence, trickery, or manipulation of authority are all actions that may be inspired by greed. Such misdeeds can include simony, where one attempts to purchase or sell sacraments, including Holy Orders and, therefore, positions of authority in the Church hierarchy.

In the words of Henry Edward, avarice "plunges a man deep into the mire of this world, so that he makes it to be his god".[5]

As defined outside Christian writings, greed is an inordinate desire to acquire or possess more than one needs, especially with respect to material wealth.[31] Like pride, it can lead to not just some, but all evil."

Welcome to my Garden. In the 3rd circle of hell we are going to flower some good ones.
Gmo is one of my favorite strains - Partially due to the chem lineage.

Enough talking, though. Pictures say 1,000 words.

IMG-8248.jpg IMG-8250.JPG

Thanks for stopping by ~

Subbed bro
Happy daze, brother man. Let's fire it off then...
The main plants in here are going to be the GMOxWOOK from Bodhi.

TCG-198-22.jpg

I take close ups on hunts so I can spot any frost or shimmers / color and hair. Some can see fairly prominantly with the naked eye on these.

Going to get rid of any weak ones pretty agressively as I don't have much space left... so might not even get a female, but - Shall be ok.
3/5 are up - Showing some crazy variation. Will be fun.

I'll scatter a few other plants throughout as I have a few things going on.
Some Orange Push Pop BX's and also GMO x SS.

Thanks for the comments mi amigo.

Plant seed & be free ~