The chucker from down under

stinknugget

Gday

With beans getting harder to get inside Australia (for myself personally) I thought I'd try my hand at crossing what I've got to make sure I don't run out.

First pollen chuck was a couple months ago, spread some Ethos pollen over some Katsu and other clones, got myself a couple hundred seeds out of it to keep me going. Will post pics soon

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I joined here thinking about breeding - but I don't have the patience at this point to do it right- learned that here LOL

I have determined that if I do breeding it will be in your circumstance. Complete breakdown of trust in social services and the need for weed :)

So do they open all your mail before you get it like in prison or something?

stinknugget

I joined here thinking about breeding - but I don't have the patience at this point to do it right- learned that here LOL

I have determined that if I do breeding it will be in your circumstance. Complete breakdown of trust in social services and the need for weed :)

So do they open all your mail before you get it like in prison or something?
Giant island life man, apparently we are getting specific scanners just for seeds on nearly everything coming in, I think that hoax with the random seeds coming from China kinda upped the ante.

Every now and then the border patrol dudes justify their jobs by smashing the mail for a few hours and getting a few Oz of weed, MDMA, cocaine etc to look good for the press releases.