Thca Diamonds Tek

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The problem is the same here. I once made QWISO....and then i got a rosin press.

If you happened to have something go wrong and it went boom..well you are seriously fucked.

You can press rosin all day long and there is no law against it. As soon as you add a solvent it is manufacturing an illegal substance.

Hash and Rosin are AOK as of Oct 17 2019..:D

If you have a script and a big garden (And you are staying legal for max weight)..you convert it to hash or rosin). The hash bags and rosin presses are flying off the shelves.

QWISO was stronger....it did yield more because it was more of a complete strip ..but Rosin tastes WAY better.

Especially slathered on a doob with hash :D all the same strain or mix it up with complementary flavors.

GCG

Dinosaur
And just to start drama everywhere I go
NOTHING BEATS A FAT JOINT!
I'm with you. Big fatty for the win. All these concentrates leave a little something to be desired for me. Add them to a joint, fuck yeah but stand alone....Id rather smoke a joint. Hard enough for me to let my plants finish, to think about having to manufacture something after is way above my pay grade.
You people all amaze me, impressive stuff.

D

Deleted member 60

I was a fatty man for years........too many years. There's truly nothing like a good joint but it will catch up to your lungs @ some point in time. Just something to think about....especially if you solo those doobs like I always did.
It's rare that I smoke straight up flower these days...just too harsh/hard on the system. Gotta have that sucker full of bubble or lathered with oil...or both...or it's a waste of time/lung capacity. Just too many hits for any real effect here. Smokin straight flower always just makes me want another joint....and that's what I'm trying to avoid/the reason for concentrates in the first place.

I don't "dab" my concentrates. I think that changes the entire flavor of the oil/etc you are smoking into something completely different. Same with vapes. Not my taste/thing. Just don't enjoy it. Gotta flame that shit!

Old school, old fool...... LOL

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
Making BHO/solvent extraction here in CO is a Felony. Blow something up in the process and you get Arson charges on top of Drug manufacturing charges. Hurt someone else and get Attempted Murder on top of that. We've seen a lot of test cases here. LOL. That right there is reason to stay the fuck away for me and to spend a whopping $700 on an electric rosin press. I also quit smoking any BHO products almost 20 years ago....so that factors in heavily here as well. After almost 50 years of daily toking...I've seen (not-so-good) changes in my lungs...for sure...and I;ve had to adjust my smoking habits accordingly. I can't even imagine what I'd be experiencing if that were all "dabbing" time/etc with BHO products....both healthwise and tolerance wise. To each their own though. Yup.

To quell that misinformation you speak of on other fronts....I'm about 500 presses in on my press in a year and a few months. @ 7 grams min per bag...that's 4 pretty good sized plants (my plants were all about 1.5 pounds each this year) and then some.....LOL. If a guy truly spent some time in front of his press he could bang out quite a bit of product with this press and it's one of the smaller plated ones out there. Making/purging/etc BHO is also a time consuming process if done "correctly"....and even then...well...nevermind. For my own purposes...I enjoy sitting in front of my press in front of my wood stove with tunes on far more than I ever "enjoyed" playing with solvents outside in the cold. Heeehee. Again though...as we see here....everybody sees it differently.

The good thing is that there are Teks for both non-solvent made and solvent made diamonds and sauce here on the site so folks can choose how they wanna play. I've yet to find the time to play with it....but I truly wanted to thank @Cornfed Dread Creations for his contribution here in this realm as well.

Be safe folks.......
Thanks man for the mention . And yes all will choose thier preference but I was blasting in 08 -13 and after truly getting full melt dabbable bubble hash then rosin. No comparison rosin is far superior product and many high end bho producers have agreed with me