Test - 5 seeds outta 5kg of hemp

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Let's see if we can find a high cbg mother plant out of this hemp - I'm told by a few that know about CBD that I may find a plant that has higher thc levels than are legal in uk.0.2 is legal in UK but I'm hoping I get a decent CBD strain - but we will see I may even find a high cbg pheno ya never know .Tested before for germination they had good tap roots after 48 hour 20230113_171106.jpg20230113_171040.jpg20230113_171032.jpg20230113_170920.jpg20230113_170916.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Big test this for me lads honest - because I was told from been a kid they wont grow because there heat treated - found out later the heat bit was a lie.And they definitely germinate because I did about 50 seeds other day,I have grown them in past.When I say that to seedlings ones I feed birds - they fell out of feeder and grew under table so they definitely grow to plants ,so my grandad was wrong on that and my uncle - so I have t kg why not find a un named plant from this batch- hoping on a nice female I can cross with one of the greenhouse strains.Or I will just hit some lower buds with colloidal silver if need be

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Old school blues tonight for me - absolutely gutted that I dont know grower personally or I would have asked him for a cut - its becoming harder to get the old school original blues dried perfectly has well terpy one of nicest smokes I've had in years.
1.5g joint lovely happy days - 20230113_214100.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Its been around 6/7 years since i tasted blues and i will tel ya - what, this,that is some tatsey ass bud,really nice terp profile.Def the original blues 1.5 g for tenner.No where near has strong has the new strains i have been growing though ,i woud say far lower thc levels

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
These will be getting put in small pots tomorrow,once sprouted veg until I can get a cut - once I can get a cut put it on 12/12 off from start even in propagater it will tell me sex of plant then

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Just been and bought 2g of that blues really do enjoy it has a smoke ,think a lot of that has to do with it not been has strong has the strains im running atm the velvet moon is high 20s without having it tested.Theamount of trichomes on it is incredible - again these ones are mobile up dates not took on my other kit but happy with how they have come out 20230115_143113.jpg20230115_131453.jpg20230115_130401.jpg20230115_130325.jpg20230114_220231.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I'm pushing it a few days more -My advice to anyone thinking of doing this i would push it through a full 9 week ,what we are calling the do si do pheno if its same has ours it will be done at 8 week.The bud structure is very slightly different in the density of the buds the led grown plant from spiderfarmers has producing denser buds.Not now though perhaps because it a week behind other,So perhaps thats because we gave it a extra week.The other 5 are ready to go perhaps another week veg I topped them again few days ago - So here are a few images of the velvet moon I love - but its soon time for cloudwalker and lost pearl / fullgas first up the tent led plant aka the dark one she is such dark purple almost black but theres red and orange in some of the leaf all the leaf will be used along with bud in edibles full of trichomes.20230120_110851.jpg20230120_110822.jpg20230120_110750.jpg20230120_110352.jpg20230120_110259.jpg20230120_110227.jpg20230120_105706.jpg20230120_045720.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The final shot of the bigger pheno joy to grow - not the blackberry lemonade was pretty much a bad pheno type real large spacing in between the nodes - so ditched it I did want to grow that plant - but with electric been so expensive now plus us needing good weights for oil edibles I gone with replacing it with a fullgas - it's been hard going this has we are sspending 15 hour a day with my auntie who's like a mum to me she is dying so it's been hard I'm hoping on getting back later tonight and doing some lst before bed time.- just a quick shot of her once she was chopped 20230123_103342.jpgqq

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Really disappoint in the fast buds blackberry lemonade - but your always gonna get that with single seed buys - but it has pretty much freed space for the spare fullgas she will need a scrog net putting over her tonight when I get back it's either that or lst them - and it's in early growth when I know if there going to suit what type of growing method and I'm thinking scrog in tent with this one that leaves me with 3 for the main grow in big room - that will be 2 lost pearl and a fullgas - the reason I choose the plants I did for main room is just there growth structure really tbh.There growing very similar- so they should easily full the larger table I have built the cloud Walker and other fullgas I'm lst flowering .They all look amazing with tight interlude structure - so there same height has well ,so hoping we ain't really going to get no front runners.We are having a problem with one of lights - in main room either ballast is broke or it's the socket I need to check it out when I'm less tired - no rush really I need cuts from those 3 in main room and 1 from the tent - that went on flower today so I ain't worried about cloning it after first 12 hour of light. I need to get these cloned though shapish it takes 12 days for them to root to point I like them - I'm having to dry in a room I have a led on in - again fine it before so not to worried about that temps have been pretty cool tbh 18/20 lights on 12/15 lights on smaller plant was 8 week today and had 75 % milky trichomes 25 % amber so It was perfect timing really.Just those clones I'm behind with and I have a funny feeling that that lost pearl is going to be amazing I know others are
Fullgas - greenhouse seeds fire
banana krumble - greenhouse seeds fire
jack herer greenhouse seeds - one nice pheno I found 1 nice pheno
Exodus cheese - not good wont be doing it again.
lost pearl friend did massive producer hense saving two for main grow - not done it my self tthoug.Rest of there old seed library super lemon haze arjons hazes fire my favourite it francos lemon cheese out of old ones but there new us strains are on a other level .

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
75% cloudy 25% amber shes done amazing growing under the se3000 for most of her life up to around week 5 of flower.So because we harvested other today ,we decided on taking her down has well.She will go down has best plant I've ever grown not for weight because other pheno out did her - but doing forget she was flowered at around y inch tall - her buds are nice and dense - she mine - for smoke. Definitely one of the highest stacked trichome wise I've done and that done using a 5mm x 5mm grid amazing amount of medicine on her - I'm even keeping most of fan leaf there covered in thc so I will do them to a dust once dry and just sprinkle a bit in with cbg bud during day for smoke, I'm smoke 2 1g joints pure a day every 4 hour just small amount for glachoma.Hope ya enjoy the last few images of her she is stunning that's for sure and a plant that I would definitely advice growing along with fullgas.But like I have said above cant wait for lost pearl - I am thinking of leaving seeds now until spring the autos I mean by that- but my gardens getting hit in a big way through spring and summer with gorrila cookies from fast buds - plus through a family member who I love to bits been in the last stage of life everything's been neglected.But definitely gutted I never cloned her - will be ordering a fresh pack of velvet moon though she is definitely high grade.If only I had listened to my wife regarding the smaller pheno - she was only that size because I flipped her so early a test really .She is going to smoke beautifully just going on smell ,I'm getting really intense sweat smell followed by almost cookie baking doe - and that two of us that have said that .Getting a other 600 watt hps ,for another location I've been offered a Sponcer by two companies - but free or not I dont just jump into them because lights free - i need a min of 2lb to last me and my wife 8 week that's including a bit my mate takes to pay for electric ' I do it him cheap though - got a couple now I'm making oil for with cancer been making edibles for them with rs oil over butter I use for my own - have a great day guys tell your mother and dad or grandparents you love them because once there gone you cant tell them - it's what I'm going through at minute family member that brought me up is in her final week or so of life .Peace out tyke .20230123_124538.jpg20230123_124520.jpg20230123_124453.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Big test this for me lads honest - because I was told from been a kid they wont grow because there heat treated - found out later the heat bit was a lie.And they definitely germinate because I did about 50 seeds other day,I have grown them in past.When I say that to seedlings ones I feed birds - they fell out of feeder and grew under table so they definitely grow to plants ,so my grandad was wrong on that and my uncle - so I have t kg why not find a un named plant from this batch- hoping on a nice female I can cross with one of the greenhouse strains.Or I will just hit some lower buds with colloidal silver if need be
What I have found is birdfood sprout--grow like normal until about week 4 then internode spacing goes crazy and they start flowering no matter how much light but what you got maybe different tyke.. I tried a bag of hemp seed from a hearth food store last summer for fun grew like crazy until 12" tall... My best high cbd was from some seeded abacus hemp bud you can buy the stuff cheap online

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The two I flowered at around 6/7 inch tall - I've been doing a lot of lst on these and the fullgas in the tent these two are inside main room but will be moving them shortly to main room.These two are full gas a cloudwalker ,so be nice to see what cloudwalker is like never run it before I started buling a wormary about a year ago now it's full of lob worms its built up of veg we had sald wise and a bag of compost.Then I just started digging some land I owned and got over 300 worms - with the process of the auto grow this year most likely going to be gorilla cookies - and they will need just water with the amount of casting ext in the soil - used it before with garden peas and melon .Big old fan leaves on this pheno of fullgas20230124_160719.jpg20230124_160713.jpg20230124_160708.jpg

Last edited: