Test - 5 seeds outta 5kg of hemp

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Out of all 5 I kept first 3 to germinate cbd hemp wise I've noticed difference in growth all ready I post some photos soon there just young atm - and they ain't getting enough light really but it's fine I'm gonna clone the others in a minute - so once there rooted after 7/12 days heavily then I will lower t5 could do with another tbh - but I work on rotation next set finish soon and every thing moves over to next room

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Are you using those little sip containers connected to a reservoir?
coco and hydroton
looks like some good buds man
just coco hand watered until they fill pots then into final pots (auto pots) thank you cant wait to sample it smallest one will be pruned up tomorrow not much on it though flowered at 6 inch so will do around 3 oz of nice bud then sugar leaf either used in butter or oil

First few picture are lost pearl and fullgas next set there ready to be flowered now around 16/18 inch.seedlings are the hemp test for a nice CBD pheno I can cross once I find something stable 20230126_154306.jpg20230126_154233.jpg20230126_154207.jpg20230126_154151.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
28g of this kinda material has gone into the edibles I have along with 52g of really heavy coated sugar leaf - it was by far the best looking plant I've done this and fullgas - when I said in another post about greenhouse been my favourite company at the minute - but I didn't mention companies like seed junkie for those crosses,its a 50/50 thing both high class breeders.But in my own opinion these us strains crossed with some dutch fire have just took it to next level. I did wonder pie not long back ,but I'm sure you will understand if you're still in a country where it's illegal we had to rip 2 rooms down and a tent grow at week 5 of flower, so I'm hoping that this wonder pie grow goes ok along with chemical bride should be a nice flavorful grow.Going full out chocolate with edibles with odd few gummies .But I have noticed after a few years of doing these now chocolate is by far the best thing for soaking up that butter.Oil wise I need to get a batch made up for my uncle he has just got through mouth cancer and now hes having radio therapy to kill and spurs that may return or are still present.So he wants to start on a small amount of oil ,so I'm trying to think of a way of doing it so its low dose harder to do than you might think - plus he cant swallow tablets capsules so I'm going with oil on his tongue washed down with warm tea .The doctors at our hospital one of best hospitals in world for cancer treatment - talk people out of using oil,I tell them now don't tell hospital your using it.And if they say they have found cannabis in your blood test its CBD its legal in uk so just say that.We need all new doctors now in this country - I mean I had a argument with a doctor other month about my own use.How can they put something down they don't know nothing about. 20230201_115230.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Tent grow fullgas - a few are gonna cry when I say this but j had to take that beautiful looking cloudwalker down,it went through to much stress with 4 power cuts and a few other stresses.So it was her I decided to cut and the larger pheno of fullgas - And decided to keep the one that had far better structure,and the time of power cuts she was on 18/6 so I just pulled them out of room and let them receive light via window.20230201_112200.jpg20230201_112152.jpg20230201_112136.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Loving the other pheno has well I'm smoking the odd bottom that was missed early on - rest has gone to cure now for 6 week.Great strain for medical use this one the strain is great for pain - and sleep ,I have been watching my heart rate with this one and its lowered after smoking this so I would say that it's most likely going to be perfect for my needs with glachoma lost heart rate surely means less pressure on eyes.The strain pretty much is good because every single part of it contained high amounts of thc ,once it was all about quantity also quality - but gotta admit no more it's about the amount of thc on the plant and has important the taste ,and its taste amazing - other thing I have noticed is you dont magnet the munchies.20230201_133525.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Not had much luck over past 12 month it's been worse year ever - in process of losing the woman that raised me from been young me grandmother - to me growing cannabis is more than just growing its a life style.Growing my own medicine is import to me be it anxiety and depression that i suffer with - i tried cbd for a while and i thought it worked but not a patch on cbg the building block for all cannabanoids.Dealing with my plants through this hard time has been a life saver for me because i just dont know what else would have took my mind of whats going on.But the plants give me a real calm feeling ,a family member ordered me some cbg seeds they have just come so hoping on finding a winner in those I get them tomorrow - like I've said I've found two beans in the cbg the white from a UK distributor of it - but it is impoted from Spain, I have a feeling that they may have been feminised seeds to start with so sometimes the beans in bud can be a real winner - but tells ya kinda year I've had when finding these two beans is best thing to happen in 12 month.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Not had much luck over past 12 month it's been worse year ever - in process of losing the woman that raised me from been young me grandmother - to me growing cannabis is more than just growing its a life style.Growing my own medicine is import to me be it anxiety and depression that i suffer with - i tried cbd for a while and i thought it worked but not a patch on cbg the building block for all cannabanoids.Dealing with my plants through this hard time has been a life saver for me because i just dont know what else would have took my mind of whats going on.But the plants give me a real calm feeling ,a family member ordered me some cbg seeds they have just come so hoping on finding a winner in those I get them tomorrow - like I've said I've found two beans in the cbg the white from a UK distributor of it - but it is impoted from Spain, I have a feeling that they may have been feminised seeds to start with so sometimes the beans in bud can be a real winner - but tells ya kinda year I've had when finding these two beans is best thing to happen in 12 month.
Sorry to hear about your family sounds like a rough go... I here you growing keeps my head on straight when shits going crazy al around.... Take care

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Job done really with that test on the hemp i can get for fishing - there are females in with the males like any other plant, but gotta be truthful the cbd that I found on this test smells better than any ive ever bought more skunk like in smell.But i havd no real use for cbd i do on other hand have use for those two cbg .So there new mothers after first test grow from them, but I know what the buds like but we will see.The mutant chemical bride has come good ,these are all getting cloned at some point, just incase.Wonder pie are both looking like there gonna win race to be flowered first though - but they are in front germination wise.20230219_180230.jpg20230219_180215.jpg20230219_180209.jpg20230219_180204.jpg20230219_180150.jpg20230219_180136.jpg20230219_175834.jpg20230219_175825.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Job done really with that test on the hemp i can get for fishing - there are females in with the males like any other plant, but gotta be truthful the cbd that I found on this test smells better than any ive ever bought more skunk like in smell.But i havd no real use for cbd i do on other hand have use for those two cbg .So there new mothers after first test grow from them, but I know what the buds like but we will see.The mutant chemical bride has come good ,these are all getting cloned at some point, just incase.Wonder pie are both looking like there gonna win race to be flowered first though - but they are in front germination wise.View attachment 125416View attachment 125415View attachment 125414View attachment 125413View attachment 125412View attachment 125411View attachment 125409View attachment 125410
Dead but not forgotten,watch out for outdoor this year