Terp town cannarado genetics

Jay smash

Whats up growers,
Im going on my 2 year of growing. I got some 3 "clones" witch ended up being reg seedlings. I got lucky and had two females one male. It was organic man on the mountains vitamin C. Now im going into terp town fems wonder of anyone can help me out with anything i need to know. Im also going to pop chem91×cali o reg seed if i can get a female. Any Insight would be amazing. Im using 1000w led, trying coast of maine soil with there crab nutz and some fish shit.
For the seedlings ill be using t12s till there into there last pots then ill use the led. Check out my grow ig @jpsmashgrows
Thanks
JAY SMASH

Attachments

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Whats up growers,
Im going on my 2 year of growing. I got some 3 "clones" witch ended up being reg seedlings. I got lucky and had two females one male. It was organic man on the mountains vitamin C. Now im going into terp town fems wonder of anyone can help me out with anything i need to know. Im also going to pop chem91×cali o reg seed if i can get a female. Any Insight would be amazing. Im using 1000w led, trying coast of maine soil with there crab nutz and some fish shit.
For the seedlings ill be using t12s till there into there last pots then ill use the led. Check out my grow ig @jpsmashgrows
Thanks
JAY SMASH
Was this an old grow? The pics ?