T-breaking for Urinalysis

shimz

vapest
How about, don't toke, but talk?

I want to look into switching jobs and that means piss test for most of the jobs I'm interested in. I know many will say use this or that to flush out. I'm here to tell you that shit is not 100%, been burned, so has my boy. A good 45 day abstention is the only way for me.

So far it's going pretty well going on week 3. I put the vape rig away so it doesn't tempt me so much. All this damn dro everywhere though, and I still have to look after the plants. The biggest problem I seem to have is after about a week I start having trouble sleeping and I get lucid dreams that wake me up. Nothing nightmarish, but I always remember them. Freaks me out a little.

I don't want to overdo it on the alcohols, shit rots your brain, but I often find myself knocking a few more back than usual around bed time.

Anyone got pointers to help me through this time?

shimz

vapest
Oh, fuck no. Been round and round with the jwh when it was everywhere. It's a felony here if you're caught bringing it in/possessing it now.

shimz

vapest
I wish all the trip compounds weren't so damn illegal now. Man, if I could get my hands on some 5-meo-dmt, 5-meo-dipt, 2ce, 2ci, etc again and not have to worry about my prison cherry... Research chemicals I once loved...

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My wife aays ive always gotta be high in some form or another.
I drank myself to sleep too much.
Best of luck , stay occupied. I would ride my bike with sweatsuits on in the summer.
Detoxing. It blows. I got my med card now so they cant say shit.
Hippa privacy baby

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Well, kind of. Tool room type work. Very low risk of getting hurt by the machines I run, though.

T-break=Tolerance break. I do them quite regularly, but especially before I try a new strain. Kinda cleanses the pallet.
Ya dabs make my tolerance rocket!!!
So yoyr doing this for analysis purposes or your job?
Its almost like withdrawals to me. I looo99vvvveeeee pot!!

D

Deleted member 60

We're all so different. I quit opiods cold turkey about 10 years ago after 10 years of puppeting for the doctor and 200 pills a month scripts.

15 years prior to that I quit drinking. (went back last year for a revisit and found out I just don't need it in my world but VERY occasionally. Bad juju. I'd rather take opiates if given the chance to choose)

But weed.....man....it's just me. Can't/don't wanna eat or sleep without it. Grumpy as fuck. All of my pain hits full force.... just no fun whatsoever to "take a break"......though I gotta admit that serious buzz would be fun again.

Retired (early...LOL) so no piss test. In fact...I've never pee'd for a job. I have quit 2 jobs though where they started testing programs well into my employment. One time my boss told me they were instituting a new DT program and that I had a 1PM appt at the hospital for a blood draw. I left at noon and never went back.

But good on you for going the extra mile. I was never paid enough (IMO) to be on anyone's watch 24/7. IF they wanted to pay me 24/7...then I'd be clean as a whistle....and i told em that....LOL. For 8 hours out of my day.....leaving me 16 to deal with bein in my own skin....nah...no thanks! Done with all of that shit now though...fuck em. I did my time.

Prolly take me 90 days to clear out anyway....after 40+ years of daily tokes and ONE (painful and ridiculously unneeded) break in all that time...LOL.

And if they are gonna test for weed...they need to test for traces of alcohol and opiates as well and treat those the same way.. Fat chance...huh?

Hit the gym.. heavy on the cardio. Personally I jog around Cabot Cove every morning lol Good luck!

If I were you I would save a couple glue bottles full of clean piss when you get a chance in case you ever have a WC claim etc.

shimz

vapest
Good idea on keeping clean piss around. Wouldnt it get kinda rank after awhile?

What's odd is they didn't test me coming into this job, so not sure how much standing they'd have if I did get hurt. Plus, with this being a rec state it's just for cheaper insurance at this point.

Never thought I'd see rec use in my lifetime, maybe we'll get to the point where they don't GAF about people's piss any more?

What's odd is they didn't test me coming into this job, so not sure how much standing they'd have if I did get hurt. Plus, with this being a rec state it's just for cheaper insurance at this point.

Never thought I'd see rec use in my lifetime, maybe we'll get to the point where they don't GAF about people's piss any more?
Keep them in the back of the fridge lol run them under hot water or let them sit in hot bath to warm up.

Cant wait for the day!

beefterpene

I smoke on my way to UA because I use quick fix plus, get it over nighter to my door. Never failed a lab test with it. I'm 6'4 and 280... there is no tolerance breaking for me to pass with dilution so subbing it is. I just bought a nice pair of boxer briefs that the flap extends passed the taint lol. Microwave to temp on bottle and slap the warmer on. Last time I took the test it was late winter/ early spring and stayed to temp. Was even able to do my physical and mobility tests with the bottle stashed. In no way affiliated, just a guy who eats edibles and smokes 3 grams daily lol.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

How did it go?