Symbiotic Genetics

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Kobe#2 (Purple Punch x LaConfidential)
Number 2 out of the pack and shee'ss a keeperr!@! Cloned her a couple times before flowering so i still have a few in the garden. :)

grow in roots 707
Lights: (2 )Optic 2
Vegged for 1 1/2 months
Flowered In 70 days
Topped & Scroged

ever since about the 3rd or 4th week of flowering shes had this super dank black licorice/anise smell. Im calling her the black twizzler or black licorice pheno as the smell has lasted well into the cure. the jar smells like a bag of black twizzlers everytime u pop the top. Mmmhmmmm and i dont even like black licorice 🤪😁

Once during cure, the buds are almost gooey. Its kinda strange but it actually reminds me of some of the better GG4 ive had in the past. The buds arnt wet there just that sticky its lgooey. (i no the real heads no exactly what im describing here) The main tops are super dense and just as gooey. This is the overall the best strain ive grown in a very long time. Tho i did just start up again recently, this stuff is just grade A all the way and couldnt be happier with how she turned out.

The high is very cerberal for the first 20-25 mins. Then that sort of fades to the forground as your body starts to relax and you begin to day dream or lose track of what your doing. That cerebral high is still there but just more in the backround for the remainder. This stuff is super potent and the onset i could see being very racey and paranoia inducing for the novice user. The duration ive found to also been on the longer side even for someone who normally smokes at least 3 or 4 times a day. this is the kind of stuff you feel in your eyes hours after smoking

Medical Effects: relief of chronic pain, helps relieve stress (Ive found thus strain puts my in a very good mood), stimulates my appetite (this has been a blessing)

Negetives-Can cause severe red eye, Paranoia for newer/novice users, Also the flavor is reminiscent of black licorice just like the smell so i can see this being a turn off for some who dont find that patuclar taste/smell appealing. I hate black licorice, the smell and the taste but for some reason this stuff smells and tastes amazing to me.

Kobe's on the Right. The begging/middle of flowering. not quite sure what day shes on here. The 2 on the left are Scapegoat genetics Double Cookie Og ( animal cookies cross)
DoubleCookieClones_$_Kobe#2.jpeg

And then as you get later into flowering you start to see the leaves turn so purple they almost appear black.

Kobe#2_Upskirt.jpeg

Another shot

Kobe#2.jpeg

Drying Up:

Kobe#2_drying.jpeg

one of the lower branches during trimming:

Kobe#2_duringtrim.jpeg

Sorry for the shittier phone pics. ill post a few cured nug shots here this week

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
That anise smell taste is so rancid to my taste buds but some folks love it. I had a huge pineapple chunk, supposedly indica by the description lmao, but it was a strong anise/black licorice smell/taste. I literally gave it all to my buddy that absolutely loved it.
Yup i hate black licorice smell and the taste even more but i cant seem to get enough of this stuff.
dont even no how that works

Find myself opening the jars just to smell it again lol

Crazy how that smell has stuck all the way from about the 4th or 5th week of flower all the way to 70+ days cured

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
The 6 Kobe clones made it safely to their new home which is a miracle considering how bad our roads are here

1 of them still didnt look like it rooted so I tossed her. The rest are looking good with a tiny bit of leaf twisting starting I’m guessing do to the changes in temp and humidity during the travel.

No ez cloner yet just a dome so it takes a little longer. I no some ppl see roots in a matter of days with those Thinking about picking 1 up to make things a little easier

Attachments

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
You still got that pack of Kobe? I'd be willing to trade if you're up for it
If you can wait a little bit ill have some s1s for you free of charge ;) Plan on sending them to anyone on the forum that wants them.

also i would be up for sending cuts of my keeper to folks for free but ive never tried to do that before. Id have to do some research on how to get them to their new homes safely

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
If you can wait a little bit ill have some s1s for you free of charge ;) Plan on sending them to anyone on the forum that wants them.

also i would be up for sending cuts of my keeper to folks for free but ive never tried to do that before. Id have to do some research on how to get them to their new homes safely
Shit, I can wait for S1's in that case. Only two places are selling them at the moment and I'm not too intrigued by their payment set up and all that. How would you say the yield on your keeper is? Looks solid from your drying pictures

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Personally I don’t pay to much attention to yield but The 1 in the pics was about 3 n half mason jars of buds. Then u had smaller stuff and trim that got made into shatter

The quality really surprised me. The high just never gets old and it seems to be just as potent today as it was when it was harvested.

It has a really cool structure to very strong and thick branches. Had no problem holding itself up even in late flowering. Lolipopped that first one but I’m gonna try the 1 node and flip method on the next couple. She likes being topped and she’s a heavy feeder once in flowering

I’m making a list of users for the s1s and ur on the top :cool:

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Personally I don’t pay to much attention to yield but The 1 in the pics was about 3 n half mason jars of buds. Then u had smaller stuff and trim that got made into shatter

The quality really surprised me. The high just never gets old and it seems to be just as potent today as it was when it was harvested.

It has a really cool structure to very strong and thick branches. Had no problem holding itself up even in late flowering. Lolipopped that first one but I’m gonna try the 1 node and flip method on the next couple. She likes being topped and she’s a heavy feeder once in flowering

I’m making a list of users for the s1s and ur on the top :cool:
I appreciate it a lot, can't wait. Your pheno sounds different from anything I've ever tried and the potency / resin levels you described are exciting o_O. But more than anything I want to make a cross in honor of Kobe, so I figured a strain named after him would be a shoe in for a parent and I'm grateful for you even offering to help me get my hands on the strain. Just hope the cross I have planned works as desired 🤞

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I appreciate it a lot, can't wait. Your pheno sounds different from anything I've ever tried and the potency / resin levels you described are exciting o_O. But more than anything I want to make a cross in honor of Kobe, so I figured a strain named after him would be a shoe in for a parent and I'm grateful for you even offering to help me get my hands on the strain. Just hope the cross I have planned works as desired 🤞
Anytime my friend. Shes a special lady in my eyes.

Sounds like a great idea! I was thinking of crossing her to something after these s1's but my plates super full at the moment. id like to see her mixed with something with super fruity terps or maybe something chemy/gassy like a gg4 cross.

Hell ya. Ive seen clone shippers online. Think they are on clonify's site. Also have done the clones shipping by taking the cutting and wrapping the bottom of clone with wet paper towel and put inside a big ziploc. Then tge ziploc in a small flat rate box the post office sells. The clone shippers is a more safe n secure way to make sure tge clone doesnt get to beat up on delivery.. Just trying to help u with shipping clones. ✌

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Anytime my friend. Shes a special lady in my eyes.

Sounds like a great idea! I was thinking of crossing her to something after these s1's but my plates super full at the moment. id like to see her mixed with something with super fruity terps or maybe something chemy/gassy like a gg4 cross.
I plan on crossing it with Brisco's Black Mamba (Black DOG x Jelly Pie) so there should be a bit of fruit and gas

And funny you mentioned GG#4 I'm gonna make another cross with Kobe in honor of his daughter with something that has GG#4 in it. I have Red's Purple Primate (Plemon x GG), Bad Dawgs LBL x GG (courtesy of Brisco's) and Space Monkey (GG x Wookie 15) S1s from Sparrowhawk. Not sure which to pick guess I'll pheno hunt them a bit and see what I get

Last edited:

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I plan on crossing it with Brisco's Black Mamba (Black DOG x Jelly Pie) so there should be a bit of fruit and gas

And funny you mentioned GG#4 I'm gonna make another cross with Kobe in honor of his daughter with something that has GG#4 in it. I have Red's Purple Primate (Plemon x GG), Bad Dawgs LBL x GG (courtesy of Brisco's) and Space Monkey (GG x Wookie 15) S1s from Sparrowhawk. Not sure which to pick guess I'll pheno hunt them a bit and see what I get
Ha Black Mamba....Thats perfect :) space monkey cross would be interesting as well.

Im anxiously awaiting to see how your project turns out. As soon as the s1's are here ill be sure to drop u a message and let you no.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Ha Black Mamba....Thats perfect :) space monkey cross would be interesting as well.

Im anxiously awaiting to see how your project turns out. As soon as the s1's are here ill be sure to drop u a message and let you no.
Glad you caught why I plan on crossing those strains 😁 I plan on crossing Kobe with something that has GG in it because his daughters nickname is GiGi.

I'm eager for it as well, and as I said I really appreciate your generosity with even being willing to help it become a reality. I hope all goes well with the selfing of your keeper. I'm really looking forward to it.

This is going to be my first official breeding project. I'll be giving testers out to anyone interested to see how it turns out, so trust your kindness will be paid forward. And you'll be top of the list if you'd like to see the outcome yourself. Much love brother, and Godspeed.