Subcool supersoil mix

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm gonna make this mix for my outdoor run. Only thing is imma little late....
I have maybe 20 gallons of already "cooked" stuff, but I need more.
I may go @Evergreengardener route and get a yard of dirt from my local landscape supplier, add 80 galloms of compost, a brick of coco, and a bunch of perlite. Maybe some peat?
If it takes 60 days I'll be running into June. Not gonna work. So I may buy a few big bags of ff or something good and a few bags of the lowes brand i found comparable.

Here are the amounts we’ve found will produce the best-tasting buds and strongest medicines:

• 8 large bags of a high-quality organic potting soil with coco fiber and mycorrhizae (i.e., your base soil)
  • 25 to 50 lbs of organic worm castings
  • 5 lbs steamed bone meal
  • 5 lbs Bloom bat guano
  • 5 lbs blood meal
  • 3 lbs rock phosphate
  • ¾ cup Epson salts
  • ½ cup sweet lime (dolomite)
  • ½ cup azomite (trace elements)
  • 2 tbsp powdered humic acid

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You even have to check bags of "plain" peat because some of it has nutes added.

It might depend on the area of the country and legalization what stores in what states carry what products. I know you can get the FFOF from home despot now - for an arm and a leg.

FluffySquish

Sofa King
I'm gonna make this mix for my outdoor run. Only thing is imma little late....
I have maybe 20 gallons of already "cooked" stuff, but I need more.
I may go @Evergreengardener route and get a yard of dirt from my local landscape supplier, add 80 galloms of compost, a brick of coco, and a bunch of perlite. Maybe some peat?
If it takes 60 days I'll be running into June. Not gonna work. So I may buy a few big bags of ff or something good and a few bags of the lowes brand i found comparable.

Here are the amounts we’ve found will produce the best-tasting buds and strongest medicines:

• 8 large bags of a high-quality organic potting soil with coco fiber and mycorrhizae (i.e., your base soil)
  • 25 to 50 lbs of organic worm castings
  • 5 lbs steamed bone meal
  • 5 lbs Bloom bat guano
  • 5 lbs blood meal
  • 3 lbs rock phosphate
  • ¾ cup Epson salts
  • ½ cup sweet lime (dolomite)
  • ½ cup azomite (trace elements)
  • 2 tbsp powdered humic acid
That's the mix we built last year, ours was ready to go in just under 30 days. You'll notice an odor change near three-ish weeks.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Buy it ten lbs at a time it’s only 6.25 a lb ..... one pound does five gallons of soil mix. I use kokobop
Hey Angel does their kokopop come with with bugs like their cocoloco etc,? I decided to use the bag of coco loco I got for X Mas on some seedlings (no it's not to hot for them) suddenly I had two dot & red spider mites all over them, I used to get gnats with their ocean forest, gnats are a breeze but mites are a drag, not being trying to be a jerk I just noticed a local ace has their products come fall they will be dirt cheap