LED Recruiter
Cannabis Cultivation Network
Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine
Register Ask Question

Organic Growing
Subcool’s Super Soil – Improved !
AuthorThC Creation dateNov 2, 2017 Tagsorganic super soil

Overview Reviews (2)
Subcool’s super soil is the most popular soil recipe used for the last 20 years but there are now variations on that recipe. Subcool’s super soil is still the first choice of super soil for many organic growers.

Subcool’s Super Soil Recipe Improved, Large Batch :
8 ten gallon bags of high quality Organic Potting Soil Such as “Roots Organic Soil”
25 – 50 pounds of Organic Earthworm Castings
5 pounds of Blood Meal (12-0-0)
5 pounds of Bloom Bat Guano ( 0-5-0)
5 pounds Fish Bone Meal ( 3-16-0)
3 pounds Rock Phosphate (0-3-0)
3/4 cup Epsom Salt
1 cup Dolomite Lime
1/2 cup Azomite
2 table spoons (Tbs.) powdered Humic Acid

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I fucked up and got the granular humic acid. I am sure this,isnt water soludle amd not,gonna be readily available. Man I dont know how,much to,use. Oh well. I need to read more thoroughly before,I,jump,in and,buy. Oh man oh man. What a week...

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I fucked up and got the granular humic acid. I am sure this,isnt water soludle amd not,gonna be readily available. Man I dont know how,much to,use. Oh well. I need to read more thoroughly before,I,jump,in and,buy. Oh man oh man. What a week...
Calm your farm matey. It’s all good. I’ve tried several different variations of Subs mix and all have performed pretty well. Humic acid exists in compost, potting mix and worm castings naturally anyway so it’s no big deal if it’s underdone a little initially.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Calm your farm matey. It’s all good. I’ve tried several different variations of Subs mix and all have performed pretty well. Humic acid exists in compost, potting mix and worm castings naturally anyway so it’s no big deal if it’s underdone a little initially.
So how many Tablespoons of granular ya think would be equivalent to the powdered wiyhout overdoing it