Stump the Chump

WJS

Beginning in about two weeks, I’ll try and download pics of Animal Cookies, Adub and the comp seeds, six of each, all grouped with their siblings and of course marked with 3-24 and adub, and animal cookies. I’ll do a reveal a week later after everyone gives their best guesses. 3-24 could be the highly anticipated cross or adub/Mac, only H knows. I was number 31.
every 2 weeks, I’ll repeat and I’m sure we’ll need a flip and 6 weeks or so to make an educated guess, but I think it could be fun. Prizes, fuck, I haven’t thought about that, but I’ll take the time to make and post a list of who is right and who is wrong.
I do have an extra pre-GPS Stardawg Corey S1and several discontinued Heisen purple crosses that I have an extra pack of for the prize. I’ll be more specific in about 17 days. Clones, don’t even bother to ask, I’m not that well connected.
I would hope the experts can give us newbies clues as to why they make the guesses they do. Check back with 3 pics in a little more than two weeks. However this game turns out, I expect to be the winner with three packs of fire. Something old, something new. WJS

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Beginning in about two weeks, I’ll try and download pics of Animal Cookies, Adub and the comp seeds, six of each, all grouped with their siblings and of course marked with 3-24 and adub, and animal cookies. I’ll do a reveal a week later after everyone gives their best guesses. 3-24 could be the highly anticipated cross or adub/Mac, only H knows. I was number 31.
every 2 weeks, I’ll repeat and I’m sure we’ll need a flip and 6 weeks or so to make an educated guess, but I think it could be fun. Prizes, fuck, I haven’t thought about that, but I’ll take the time to make and post a list of who is right and who is wrong.
I do have an extra pre-GPS Stardawg Corey S1and several discontinued Heisen purple crosses that I have an extra pack of for the prize. I’ll be more specific in about 17 days. Clones, don’t even bother to ask, I’m not that well connected.
I would hope the experts can give us newbies clues as to why they make the guesses they do. Check back with 3 pics in a little more than two weeks. However this game turns out, I expect to be the winner with three packs of fire. Something old, something new. WJS
I’ll follow along!

WJS

Pretty feeble so far. I lost 4 animal cookies, 3 comp beans(but have one left and am counting on cloning) and “only” 2 of the oldest Adub S1. Those must be some vigorous potential mothers. Had a cold spell in an unseated building after 3-24. Too cold or too hot. And I had a heating pad for seedlings(DUH). The rest will go outside, when our unseasonably cold spring is over. I’ll send pics on 4-20. I know they are far behind the climate controlled indoor growers. I’m not fortunate enough to have that kind of space indoors. Outdoors, another story.WJS

WJS

Someone mentioned “September cheifs(sic)”, and since the contest is to find the best cola 14 weeks after 3-24, I think I will manifold the plants I have. Four reservoirs, flood and drain, with two plants each. GGS1, AdubS1, AC S1 and the competition seeds. I’ll be flipping next weekend and posting veg and flower. If one of the colas of a manifolded competition beans doesn’t win, I’ll still have some fire and we’ll see if some expert can tell what they are. I’ll have them labeled for the big reveal, but I’m guessing there will be plenty of chumps out there. I figure I’d have a 25% chance of guessing the comp beans, but outside of Heisen, I’ll be interested in knowing who else knows their shit. WJS

WJS

I must admit my grow journal was a flop this time. The indoor tent was compromised by newbie mistakes, all my animal cookies S1 died in an unexpected cold snap after 3-24, and I had five comp seeds to work with. I did end up with about an ounce of Adub S1, an ounce of the comp beans and maybe 1/2 oz of BBC. I can control the pH closer, but in an unconditioned area, I have a short window to grow next time.
I’ll post the outdoors Adub S1 and 3-24 beans and I have Animal cookies I can try again. I hope my sickly clones can continue the 🔥genetics in BBC, 3-24 and Adub, but as I may have said early on, I’m a better seed collector than ingrow cultivator. There may be a clone or three to repeat, otherwise my BBC are history as are the 3-24.
My outdoor 3-24 looks like the tall pheno and so many things can go wrong, but this time, I’m the chump! WJS