Study on Long Term Pollen Storage

I mean he’s got a fucking troll as a avatar, that should explain everything
Seemingly, you really gotta spell it out these days.
Wasn't expecting that. Thanks for the no-troll mojo . Really, I'm like the opposite ~

Stalker would be the word for him. He is always the one to start. Not one comment to him, it's easy to see who the instigator is but I guess you just see what you want.
Tail between the legs. Computer screen politics brother man. I don't hate you for it.
It's a place you feel comfortable to make up whatever you please.
You give seeds to newbie growers that will listen to anything you say.

If anyone is stalking anybody, it is you.

Make no mistake. If you show up here and do nothing but shit on other people's posts YOU ARE A TROLL. If someone wanted to get away from the bullshit and come here, we don't need OTHER NEWBS here to regulated them. If they remain a troll here they'll get the boot. Not your concern.

When you are shitting on posts you are also marking yourself as a possible issue. Show up, be productive and leave people alone. Damn.
Brother man, I came here in peace. To hangout with some Chuckers.
Dougie Fresh knows damn well why he showed up after me. Anyone with a braincell can see through this guys shit

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Doug. You happened to just join the site right while your big boss man pudwun is getting roasted like the little bitch he is and right when mister joined. Coincidence? I think not.
Many people who are active here have been considered trolls over at RIU. As long as they don't troll here, and behave, then there's no point in starting shit with them. Sometimes people just need a fresh start on a new forum.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Brother man, I came here in peace. To hangout with some Chuckers.
Dougie Fresh knows damn well why he showed up after me. Anyone with a braincell can see through this guys shit
Then leave the dude alone. If someone shows up and starts a grow they can show that's all that matters. When THEY venture off into terrorizing other threads they get noticed. True trolls can't hide that shit. The truth comes out eventually.

By terrorizing his thread or him constantly in any thread, YOU are the troll. Get it? Smoke a bowl. I ain't a moderator, just a long-time member tossing some advice your way.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Doug. You happened to just join the site right while your big boss man pudwun is getting roasted like the little bitch he is and right when mister joined. Coincidence? I think not.
Been lurking for a while and finally joined. Not one Comment made to him, you or in that thread. Dont drag me into your shit man. You made a comment about a new site and being the bigger man, you should read your own comment again.

@Mister Grafik - look at the screen-cap. Dude says something like "nice read, thanks"

Sorry, but there is no issue whatsoever with that post. Why shit on it other than TROLLING him?
Because chances are he didn't read the shit.
He's spamming posts to get reaction points and earn a quick name before he starts shilling.

You've got to be kidding me :LOL:

Been lurking for a while and finally joined. Not one Comment made to him, you or in that thread. Dont drag me into your shit man. You made a comment about a new site and being the bigger man, you should read your own comment again.
You were lurking and decided to join right after me? Right. You're a class act brother man.
I wish you the best but, you should seriously get some help ~

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
:ROFLMAO:
Mind blown!

That's exactly what it's like! "Mom, he's following me again"

When in reality you are maybe hoping your new friends don't like your little brother better than you?

Classic.

Last edited:

DougDawson

Really Active Member
He's spamming posts to get reaction points and earn a quick name
No, sitting in a post with your buddies feeding each other likes while arguing with a banned member is building reaction points. Thanking people for welcoming me is called being polite. You and your pals have fun and please, just leave me alone. Take care now. I see no good purpose for us to interact so let's not.

Hey OP, sorry for the mess on your thread.

The only true part is you are not on RIU and that's because they banned you and your sock accounts. Same on OG. Nobody followed you anywhere, you are just running out of places that have not banned you. Your obsession with me has gone on way too long. Once again I ignore you and you play childish games to provoke me. Shame you can never learn to just leave it alone but at least you have your childish poop icon to play with. Now as I have told you multiple times, leave me alone crazy person.